{Twenty-three}

*After school*

DANIEL

It was after school and everyone left except for the people who work here.

I walked up to the rooftop and opened the door to see Corbyn standing far away from the edge like he knew something was going to happen soon that would make him fall over the edge if he stood close to it.

He was holding something but I didn't know what it was.

I shut the door and walked over.

"Corby?"

He turned and I saw a rose in his hands. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"I know this is that romantic but I just wanted to ask you something"

"Will you be my valentine?"

I jumped into his arms. I put my arms around his neck, put my legs around his waist and put my head in his neck.

"Is that a yes?"

I shook my head yes. I got down and he kissed my forehead.

We went downstairs and grabbed our bags. We went to his motorcycle and got on it. We put the helmets on. I put my arms around his stomach and he started driving.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"You'll see when it's time" I smiled. We then stopped and I saw my house.

I got off and took the helmet off and grabbed my bag. I put it on. He took his helmet off and I kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you later cutie" he said. I blushed and walked inside. I shut the door after we waved goodbye.

I smiled and turned. I saw my mom, my dad and Anna. "He asked me to be his valentine" they cheered and hugged me.

"Did you say yes?" My father asked. I shook my head yes.

They smiled and we just started talking.

"Crap I gotta get ready"

"I call picking the outfit!" Anna yelled. I got up.

"Nope nope nope. You are not picking another crazy outfit"

She crossed her arms. I ran upstairs and she chased me.

I shut the door and locked it. I went to dresser and grabbed a black tank top. I grabbed brown jeans and changed. I fixed my hair and grabbed my phone.

I saw that he texted me.

Corby😍
On my way darling
Better be ready when I get there

I smiled and went downstairs. I put my shoes on and sat on the floor.

Then there was a knock on the door.

I got up and opened it to see a handsome Corbyn.

"Hey cutie"