{Six}

*next day*

DANIEL

I woke up the next day, exhausted. I got up and grabbed my phone. No texts from the boys which meant that they were asleep when I got home.

I got ready and went downstairs. We usually meet up at around 11 to go get food. I checked the time. 10:30! 'Shit. I have to go' I put my shoes on and grabbed my wallet and my car keys. I ran to my car and got in. I drove to Papa's Chicken.

We always meet up there. It's a very nice restaurant but it's like a fast food place. You order at the front counter and then you get your food either in a to-go bag or a tray. I parked in the driveway and I saw Jack and Zachs cars already here. I checked the time. 11. I sighed and got out.

I went inside and saw them sitting at a booth. I walked over and sat down next to Jack. "Sorry. Slept in. I was exhausted" "It's fine. We understand Dani" Jack said. "You look exhausted" "Just have to go get coffee and then I'm fine"

"Okay. Well let's get a to-go bag. And then go get coffee" "Mk" We ordered and grabbed the bags when they gave it to us. We went to our cars and drove to Starbucks. We ordered and then went to Jack's place.

We went inside and put our food down. I drank some of my coffee on the way so I'm wide awake. "So let's eat. We will go upstairs and talk about the dates" Jack said. "Ooo. Yes!" I yelled. "Wow. You are wide awake now" Zach said. "Mhm. It was the coffee bro" I took another sip of my coffee and we all started laughing. We continued eating.

*time skip*

We were upstairs, in Jack's room. Jack was sitting in the chair next to his bed. I was laying on the bed and had my elbows on it so I could stay up. Zach was laying on his back on the floor. "Jack you go first" we both looked at him.

"Okay so.... Jonah and I decided we wanted to spend some time here. So that's what we did. Just for a little while though. We went to an ice cream place and watched the stars while we were on a bench near the beach. It was beautiful"

"When we finished the ice cream and we threw it out and all that. We decided to sit on the sand and cuddle. So he was leaning against a big rock and I was cuddled up to him"

"We would kiss from time to time. And then he would whisper sweet and cute things into my ear. Then he drove me home. He stayed for a little while and then left after saying one more sweet thing into my ear"

"What did he say?" Zach asked, turning around so he was in the same position as me. "He said. I never want to let you go. And I never will" "Aww. How cute" we said.

"Okay. Zach. You go" I said. "So. It was a long drive. I got cold half way there. And he gave me his hoodie. Then we made it to the place. We were at the Hollywood sign"

"We sat behind the H and cuddled. We were watching the city. And he would rub my stomach, arm or cheek sometimes. And then he would kiss my cheek and whisper some things into my ear" "Awww" we said. "Then we went to his place. Had a blood bag each. And I stayed the night"

"Oh my god!" We yelled. "You two are literally ment for each other" I said. "Shut up" he said. "Daniel. Your turn" "Okay. Um... well. We went to his favorite place. It was cute coffee shop that was on a big hill. It was so cute inside. I'll have to take you guys sometime"