{Twenty-nine}

(A/n: they are so weird)

*next day*

DANIEL

I was woken up by my sister, Anna, hitting pans together.

I got up and looked at her. She stopped hitting them together and looked at me.

"I heard something last night" "what was it?" "Did someone sneak into your room?" "No" I said.

"Mhm"

"No-one came over" I said.

"I'm telling mom that someone snuck into your room"

She left. I sighed and laid down.

"DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!" I heard my mother. I got up and got ready.

I took a quick shower, got dressed, ran a hand through my hair a few times and then brushed my teeth.

I wore a black shirt with the word, BadA** on the front of it. I wore black ripped jeans and I put Corbyns white hoodie on.

I took it from his room and he didn't notice so.... I wonder how he is going to react when he finds out I took it.

I walked downstairs and put my shoes on.

"Did someone sneak into your room?" My mom asked. My father was sitting on the couch. My mom and sister were standing near the doorway in the kitchen.

"No" I said. I grabbed my bag and put my phone in it. I put it on.

"Who came over?" She asked.

"Fine. It was Corbyn"

I left the house and went to school. I walked to my locker and opened it.

Corbyn came down the hallway. He was talking on the phone.

I shut my locker and he looked at me after he hung up.

He stood in front of me and saw the hoodie. His eyes widened.

"That's my hoodie you know"

"I know. I wanted to wear it" he smiled and kissed my cheek

"Who were you talking to?" "Just my father. He calls me sometimes so we can talk about what's new and stuff"

"Where is your father?"

"Away. He works in the army and I don't know when he is coming back"

His ears went down.

"Aww Corby" I hugged him.

We pulled away from the hug.

"When did you get that hoodie though?" "Um... last week when we were hanging out. I took it and you didn't notice"

"Theif" he crossed his arms. Tears formed in my eyes and I looked down.

"First you steal my hoodie. Wait no. That wasnt the first thing you stole"