{Five}

ZACH

I got cold in the middle of the drive. He said it was a little bit of a drive because it was kind of far away. He noticed that I was cold and pulled over. He took his hoodie off.

I grabbed it and put it on. It smelled amazing. "Thanks" I said. He leaned over and kissed my forehead. "You look adorable in it" I blushed and he backed up a little to sit straight. He started driving again.

*30 minutes later*

The three blood sucking crazy ass's

Zach

JackSO CUTE!!!!!

Jack
SO CUTE!!!!!

Daniel
OMG! I SHIP ZEBEN!!!

Zach
Shut up Daniel
I ship Dorbyn!

Jack
Oh hell ya! I ship #Zeben
And #Dorbyn!

Daniel
I ship #Janah

Zach
That ship has already sailed

Daniel
Oh yeah right. Lol

Zach
Gtg
Gonna spend more time with Eben
Bye

Daniel
Make sure to tell us everything after

Zach
I will. Don't worry

Daniel
Ok good
Bye
Have a good time

Zach
Thanks Dani. I will. Bye

Jack
Bye

Zach
Bye Jack

I turned my phone off and put it in the pocket of his hoodie. "Was that Daniel and Jack?" "Mhm" I said. "They were being weird. Like usual" he chuckled. "They said that I need to tell them everything after this and blah, blah, blah" he laughed a little. "And then Daniel said he ships Zeben. I said I shipped Dorbyn" "Oh hell yeah" "And then Jack said. He ships Zeben. And Dorbyn"

"Daniel said he ships Janah. And I said that has already sailed. And he was like. Oh yeah right" We laughed. "They are weird" "Yep. Really weird" "You should tell Daniel that he should tell you everything when he's done with his little date with Corbyn"

"Oo. I should" I pulled my phone out and went through the contacts on the messages. I found Daniel's and clicked on it and started typing.