{Four}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was in the classroom and I was doing really good at paying attention to my work when I heard a hiss from behind me. I looked and saw a girl in her vampire form and she was staring at me. She looked hungry.

'Shit the boys aren't here to protect me' I looked at my work and ran a hand through my hair. 'God I need the boys right now' The bell rang and we all got our stuff together. I walked to my locker and didn't see the boys anywhere. I texted Jonah.

Corbyn
Where are you guys?

Jonah
Lunchroom

Corbyn
K coming

I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my lunch. I saw the girl from the classroom, staring at me and she looked hungry. I shut my locker. Nobodys out here to help me. 'Shit. She's fast so she can definitely catch up to me' I texted Jonah

Corbyn
DUDE! I NEED HELP!

Jonah
Where are you?

Corbyn
Locker

Jonah
We're all coming now.

I saw the girl in front of me. I dropped my lunch and my phone. "Please just stay away from me" I said. "But I'm so hungry" she said. I looked away scared. "And you're the only living thing in here so. Why not just drink your blood?"

"LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" 'Ashley' I looked and saw her running over. "Oo. 2 snacks. I like it" I growled. "Aww. Are you gonna bite me?" "No. But I will try to scare you" "Pfft. Try to scare me"

I roared at her and she backed up. "You dare try and touch my sister ever again. Your head will be ripped off in seconds! Got it!" I yelled. "Ohh. I'm so scared" "Ashley. Run" I said. She ran to the cafeteria. The girl pinned me to the lockers and turned my head.

"Can I have a bite?" "N-no" "Whatever. I don't care what you say. I'm having a bite whether you like it or not" She leaned closer to my neck and a tear escaped my eye and rolled down my cheek. "HANNAH! LET HIM GO!" I heard Daniel.

(A/n: you can change the name)

She rolled her eyes and pushed me into the lockers. She ran away. I sat down and sighed. Daniel ran over and knelt down in front of me. "How about we eat at the benches instead of the cafeteria" Eben suggested. "Okay"

I grabbed my lunch and my phone. Daniel and I went to the front. We sat at a bench. "So why did she do that?" I asked. "That'll be something I'll explain with the rest of the group" "Mk"

He kissed my cheek. "If you ever need a bodyguard. I'm free" I giggled. "Maybe Seavey. Maybe" he chuckled. He giggled. 'God I love his giggles' His dimples really come out when he laughs or smiles or giggles and it's adorable.

The boys came out and sat down. I saw that there was something weird about Daniel. "Dani. You alright?" I asked. "Hm? Yeah. I'm fine" "Daniel. What is wrong?" Jonah asked. "You are looking a little pale" "Guys. I'm a vampire"

"We're not pale" I turned his head and looked into his eyes. He looked at my neck and turned into a vampire. "Guys. He's hungry" he hissed. "I'll go get a blood bag" Zach said and ran inside. "Guys. Go" I said.