{Nineteen}

*few weeks later*

DANIEL

I was in school, at Corbyns locker. I'm always hoping that one day. He will walk down the hallway and we will reunite but... it's always nothing.

I looked and saw Zach, Jack, Eben and Jonah walking down the hallway.

I sighed once they got to me. "Nothing" they said.

Then we heard gasps. We looked and I saw... Corbyn!

I ran over and jumped into his arms and we hugged.

He put me down. "Something wrong? You look a little different"

"No I'm fine"

We walked to class.

*time skip*

It was lunch time and I was sitting at the lunch table. Zach ran over.

"Dani. Someones here. They are with Corbyn. And he doesnt look nice" I ran out of the cafeteria and saw something I wish I wouldn't see.

Someone was kissing Corbyns neck. And the worst part is that it looked like Corbyn was enjoying it.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I ran to the bathroom. I cried in a stall.

Then the door opened. "Dani?" I heard Jonahs voice.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?"

I got up and opened the door. I saw Jonah. "Dani"

I walked over and cried in his shoulder.

"Someones kissing Corbyns neck. Corbyn looks like he is enjoying it"

"Do I not give him enough?"

"Shh. Shh" he rubbed my head.

"I try so hard to make him see that I like him. But he doesn't notice"

"Shh" the door opened and I saw Jack, Zach and Eben. Eben shut the door and locked it. They hugged me.

"We saw what happened. We are so sorry Daniel" Eben said.

"I need some time alone"

I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Corbyn walking down the hall. He smiled at me and I smiled a little. I walked away.

"Dani?" I heard his voice. I continued walking.

I walked to my locker and opened it. I grabbed my stuff and shut the door. I saw him next to my locker.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing" I tried to walk away but he went in front of me. "What did I do?"

"Nothing. Now let me go. I want to be left alone"

"Not until you tell me whats wrong"

"NOTHING! NOW LET ME LEAVE!" I yelled. His ears and tail went down.

I ran to my house.

I ran to my room and shut the door. I locked it and cried in my pillow.

"Dani?" I unlocked the door and sat on my bed. The door opened and I saw Christian.

He shut the door and sat next to me. He hugged me and I cried in his shoulder.

"What happened little bro?"

"C-Corbyn. He-"

"Shh. Shh"

"Someone was kissing his neck and he looked like he was enjoying it. I tried so hard to let him see that I liked him but he didn't notice"

"Then I yelled at him and I feel like he is mad at me now"

"Shh"

He kissed the side of my head.

"DANIEL! CORBYNS HERE!"

"HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HIM!" Christian yelled.

"HE SAID ITS AN EMERGENCY!"

I got mad and opened the door to see him downstairs. He saw me and smiled a little.

"GO SEE SOMEONE ELSE!" I yelled and shut the door.

I sat on the bed and cried in Christian's shoulder.

CORBYN

I ran to Zachs and knocked on the door. It opened and I saw Eben.

"What did I do?"

"Everything" he shut the door and locked it.

I looked down and tears rolled down my cheeks. I ran home and saw Henry. He got up and I cried in his shoulder.

"I hurt my friends. I don't know how"

"Shh. Shh. It's ok. It's ok"

I continued crying. "Go get some rest love" I went upstairs and laid on the bed.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

♡♡

This ones kind of sad. But dont worry. Next one will be happy. I promise.