{Twenty-four}

Previously...

"Daniel..... I......

*now*

DANIEL

"Daniel.... I..... I love you"

I smiled and he put his hand on my cheek. "I hope you feel the same way too"

"Corbyn. I do but..... I-I just.... I'm not ready for a relationship right now"

He sighed and looked down. His ears and tail went down.

"Corbyn" he looked at me. Tears were in his eyes.

"I do feel the same way I just... I'm not ready for another relationship right now"

He sighed and I kissed his cheek. "I do like you a lot... and I would love to date you just.... not right now"

He shook his head yes and looked down.

"I understand" we hugged.

"I probably just ruined the whole night"

"No no. You didn't"

"I'll just take you home" he said.

'Did I hurt him that much?'

We went to his motorcycle and we got on. We put our helmets on and I put my arms around his waist. He started driving.

*time skip*

We got to my place and we walked to the door.

"Corbyn" I said.

"Yeah?" He looked down and his ears went down. His tail went around his waist.

"Corbyn look at me" he looked at me.

"What were you going to do?"

"It doesn't matter"

"It does matter Corbyn"

"No it doesnt because it will never happen"

"W-what?"

"Just.... night" he walked to his motorcycle and got on.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

'I really hurt him'

He put his helmet on and waved and then drove away.

I walked in and ran to my room. I slammed the door shut and laid down. I cried in my pillow.

"Dani"

I heard Anna. I sat up and looked at her.

She walked over and sat in front of me.

"Do you need to talk to the boys?" I shook my head yes.

"Ok. Want me to call them?" I shook my head yes.

"Ok" she got up and grabbed my phone and left the room.

Even though she can be an annoying sister sometimes. I still love her. She cares about me a lot and she doesnt want to see me cry or hurt.

Then the door opened. "They are on their way" she put it down and kissed my head. She walked out of the room.

5 minutes later. The door swung open.

I saw Jack and Zach. They shut the door and ran over. We hugged.

"What happened?" Jack asked when they sat down.

"Me and Corbyn were having an amazing time. He gave me his hoodie because I was cold. Then at the end of the night"

"He confessed to me. Told me he loved me"

"Dani that's amazing" they said.

"That's the thing" "what do you mean?"

"I said no"

Their eyes widened.

"And then when we were at the door. I asked him what he was going to do"

"He said it doesn't matter. Because it's never going to happen. I hurt him guys. And I dont know what to do"

"I said I wasnt ready for a relationship yet"

"This is all my fault. I ruined the night" they hugged me. "Shh shh" they said.

"What do I do?"

"Think about it for awhile. If you want. Just dont talk to Corbyn for awhile" Zach suggested.

"I cant avoid him. That will hurt him more. And it will hurt me"

"I dont know what to do"

"Like Zach said. Take your time and think about it. If you dont want to date him. Say no. But if you do. Then say you like him and want to date"

"Mk"

*time skip*

I was feeling a lot better now. Zach and Jack left already and I'm just in my room, laying down.

My phone then buzzed. I grabbed it and saw that Corbyn texted me.

I clicked on the notification and read the text message.

Corby🥰
Hey um....
About earlier when we were at the door
I'm so incredibly sorry if I sounded annoyed or anything.
Just.... I dont know how to say this.
I love you so much and I havent met such an amazing guy like you
Just.... I... I love you. I hope this will get better and we can continue being friends if you just want to stay friends.
Night cutie

I put a hand over my mouth and tears rolled down my cheeks.

'I broke his heart'

I texted him back.

Dani
Hey Corbyn it's fine with the thing that happened earlier. I calmed down and knew that you were just.... upset
I'm sorry if I hurt you
I love you too but I'm not ready yet

I sighed and put my phone on the nightstand. I laid down and my phone buzzed. I grabbed it.

Corby🥰
I understand
I will be patient
But if you dont want to date and only be friends. That's fine as well. I completely understand. Just.. I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much.

Dani
Thanks for understanding.
Night Corby

Corby🥰
Night cutie

I turned my phone off and put it on the nightstand. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

This hit my weak spot so hard. I hated writing that part. I almost cried

♡♡