{Eight}

*7 weeks later*

DANIEL

I was at school and I was talking to Jack. We were at my locker. Zach ran over. "Hey guys" he said. "Hey" Jack said. "Where is Corbyn?" I asked. "Wow. Not even going to say hi to me" he said.

"Okay. Hi. Now where is he?" I asked. "Don't know" Zach said. I sighed. "Why?" Jack asked. "I just want to see him" "Awww" they said. I saw Corbyn walk through the door with his sister. Ashley walked away. Corbyn saw me. I ran over and jumped once I got to him. I put my arms around his neck. I put my legs went around his waist.

"Did you really miss me that much?" "Yep" I said. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I got down. The bell rang. "Why?! I don't want to go to Math!" I yelled. Corbyn chuckled. He kissed my cheek. "I'll see you after class" he said in my ear. He walked away.

I blushed like crazy. Jack and Zach ran over. "Let's go" they dragged me to Math. We sat in the back and started class. I couldn't get Corbyn off of my mind. "Daniel? You alright?" My teacher asked. "Um... can I get a drink?" "Yes" I left the room and went to my locker. I leaned against it and sighed.

"Daniel?" I heard Corbyn. I saw him and sighed. He walked over. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Can't concentrate" I said. He grabbed my hand and I smiled at him. "I understand. I can't concentrate either"

He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "Wanna go to the rooftop?" "Sure" "Race?" He asked. "Yep. Let's go separate ways. I'll go this way" he pointed behind him. "You go that way" he pointed in front of him. "K. You'll lose" I said. "No. I won't" we started running.

CORBYN

I was running to the stairs that were going to the rooftop. I ran like a wolf and ran to the stairs. I ran up them and ran through the door and made it to the rooftop. I walked to the edge and sat down.

The door opened. "How did you win?" "I don't know. Maybe it's because I ran like a wolf" He walked over and sat next to me. "Can you turn into a real wolf?" He asked. "Yeah I actually can. Just.... it's only when I'm mad or on full moons" "Oh" My phone buzzed. I grabbed it and saw that it was my brother, Jordan.

Jordan
Dude. Tonight's the full moon.

"Oh shit" "What?" He asked. "Tonights the full moon" "What do we do?" He asked. "After lunch. We go to my place. We get chains. Lock me in the basement. And make sure I can't get out"

He sighed and looked down. "And if you do?" "Get the hell out of the house" He cuddled up to me. "I'm going to turn into a monster" I said. "You will never be a monster" I sighed and kissed his head. He looked up at me and gave me a light smile.

*time skip*

I heard the bell rang. We went downstairs and went to our next class. The boys weren't going to be in this class and I'm worried. I sat in the back and we started class.

*time skip*

It was lunch time and I was sitting at the table we all sit at. They weren't here yet. I got a text from Jack.

Jack
Can you come to the front?

I got up and went to the front of the school. I saw them all standing near my car. I walked over and stood next to Daniel. "We have to go now" Eben said. "Why?" "Full moon buddy" "Guys. I don't turn until 12"