{Ten}

*few weeks later*

CORBYN

I was at my locker, putting my bag in it when my locker closed and someone pinned me to it.

I looked and saw a boy that I didn't know. He looked hungry.

He was in his vampire form and he was looking at my neck. I turned my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Meet me at the rooftop after school" my eyes widened.

'I'm gonna die'

He walked away. My ears and tail went down. I walked to class and everyone was shocked.

"Mr. Besson. What happened?" "Nothing" I walked to the back of the class and sat next to Jonah and Eben.

"What is wrong?" Jonah asked. "Nothing. My ears and tail just wont go back up" "Ok. If it's something. Tell us ok" "Mk"

We started class.

*time skip*

The day went by fast and I am already at my locker, getting my stuff out to go up to the rooftop.

I shut my locker and went up the stairs. I went through the door and didn't see anyone.

I put my stuff down and looked around. "Hello?"

"There you are" I looked and saw the boy from this morning. He turned into a vampire and hissed.

"Please. Don't hurt me" then 4 other guys came out.

'Shit' I looked at the boy from this morning and whimpered. "Please"

I moved so I was a little bit away from them and the edge.

"Please. Just let me go" I said.

They looked at each other. The boy from this morning looked at me.

"No"

They hissed. Tears rolled down my cheeks. They started running over and I turned my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

I then heard a hiss in front of me. I looked and saw the boys surrounding me. They were hissing at the other boys that wanted to kill me.

"You dare try to hurt him. Then I will rip your head off!" Jonah yelled.

Daniel backed up and stood next to me. He grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together.

"Are you ok?" "Yeah"

"Get him out of here" Eben said. We ran downstairs and went to my car. We got in and I sighed.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt a hand touch me. I looked and saw Daniel's hand on my knee.

"Corbyn. What's wrong?" He asked. "Just... I don't want this to happen anymore" "I know. I know. But we will find a way to make it stop"

He leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Can you come over?" I asked. "Yep"

"My moms out of town and my sister is with some friends. So we have the house to ourselves"