s1 e3: "kelsey livingston, you're hot"

𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫 ♥   ——————————————————————————"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐒

   ——————————————————————————
"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐒. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒, 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐏"

"what are you doing down here i thought you had back-to-back surgeries all day with robbins?" lexie asked as she walked behind kelsey and helped her tie her trauma gown.

"i did but shepard requested me today so alex took them"

"ohhhh so you're the resident who stole neuro from me today?" she said with a smirk.

"please don't hate me. you're my only friend here" kelsey said with a fake pout.

"i don't hate you. besides, jackson seems to like you" she said, pumping her eyebrows up twice.

"what are you talking about?"

"he brought all of your drinks last night, you were all giggly every time he said something"

"i was tipsy. i get giggly when i'm tipsy"

"yeah, okay"

"house fire?" april asked as she walked up behind the girls while putting her gloves on.

"uh, act of god?" callie responded.

"act of god?" miranda asked, walking up to the group.

"yeah, lightning strike"

"all that from a lighting strike?" lexie asked with raised eyebrows.

"one lightening strike eight victims. took out a whole flag football team"

"who's playing in this weather anyway?" kelsey mumbled, a thunder crack following right after.

"god was in mood today" miranda said as she looked around at the various patients and their injuries in the ER.

"how did one strike hit all of them?"

"they're mostly flash burns so it probably hit one of them and then conducted off onto the rest" mark explained, not looking up from his current patient chart. kelsey nodded before looking over at lexie who was staring at mark, causing her to smirk.

"lexie" mark announced, causing her to shake her head and clear her throat.

"t.m. rupture, you and livingston, trauma one. i'll see you in there" he said, smirking at her before walking away. lexie smiled before looking at kelsey who shook her head with a smile.