s1 e18: "that's the plan sweetheart"

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋"

"which one?"

"that one. it's all puffy and insulin producing"

"it looks like a cloud"

"it looks like an islet cell. or maybe a buffalo"

"that one looks like a feather" kelsey said, pointing at one of the clouds.

"that one looks like a bunny" lexie said with bright smile as she pointed at one.

"oh please. that's just one big cloud floating next to two small ones" cristina dismissed. "you two are so happy. why aren't we like that?"

"because we're the twisted sisters. they're....the twinkly sisters" meredith said through a chuckle.

"that's so bad" kelsey laughed.

"i don't know. it's kinda cute—" lexie was interrupted by a baseball being thrown near their heads.

"hey!" kelsey and lexie exclaimed as they sat up, followed by cristina and meredith.

"that coulda hit us"

"careful"

"nice hustle" alex said said as he jogged over to the four.

"you know, i think this is just more avoiding thinking about zola"

"did you hear something?" kelsey asked, leaning forward. 

"no. i—we've be bugging janet till she's sick of us, and she doesn't really know anything, so we just have to wait for the court to give us a hearing date, and we're just—"

"keeping the faith" cristina finished.

"keeping the faith"

"well are you four gonna play at all?"

"nope. we're gonna sit on the sidelines and drink tequila" kelsey said, pumping her eyebrows twice with a smile.

"sounds like the perfect plan to me" meredith said, also with a smile.

"karev, throw the ball" owen yelled. the four of them watched as alex threw the ball and owen caught it, throwing it behind him to arizona who dodged it and screamed.

"come on!"

"robbins, don't be afraid of it" owen said as arizona picked up the ball but fell.

"wait. i—oh! well, it flew at my head"

"come on. let's go show 'em how it's done" kelsey said, standing up and grabbing lexie's arm. kelsey and lexie walked arm in arm to the batting cages.

"you're up" kelsey said, handing a bat to lexie. once she took it and walked up to the diamond, kelsey turned around and looked behind the fence to see jackson and april laughing with each other.

"who is that?"

"oh, julia canner or kinney. she's an ophthalmologist for seattle pres. mark's been....seeing her"

"every night this week" kelsey looked over at lexie and shook her head and hand, telling her to 'shake it off'.

"now little grey. let's go"

"go, lexie!" kelsey cheered after she hit the ball, clapping her hands.

"drop the bat. go, go. run to third. don't stop. all right"

"when are you going up there?" jackson asked kelsey as she sat next to him, throwing his arm behind her, letting it rest on the bench.

"um, never? i'm gonna sit on the sidelines, cheer everyone on, and get drunk" she said, crossing her left leg over her right.