s1 e14: "i can't not tell lexie. i'm her bestfriend"

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃"
kelsey said to lexie as she practically skipped into the resident's lounge.

"i am. me and mark got back together" she whispered in her ear before going over to her cubby.

"really? when?"

"last night. at joe's. and we had sex. lots and lots of make up sex—we were almost late this morning. that's how good the sex was. have you ever had sex?"

"of course i've had sex. it might not have been as good as you and mark's make up sex but" kelsey said with a laugh.

"you're right. nothing can beat that" kelsey chuckled and shook her head as she started to put on her lab coat.

"try not to tell everyone about your amazing make up sex" she joked before walking out of the room. she walked down the hallway, occasionally smiling and giving nurses and fellow surgeons a "hi" before someone caught her eye.

"dr. robbins, you're back" kelsey said with a smile, stopping in her tracks and turning around.

"now that is the reaction i was hoping for"

"uh, excuse me, dr. robbins" richard excused himself.

"so, livingston, tell me about this new peds guy" she said with a smile.

"ugh, where do i start?"

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓?"
kelsey asked jackson as she walked up behind him, struggling to tie to her trauma gown. noticing, he grabbed her shoulders and moved her in front of him, tying it for her.

"gunman opened fire at a college" he lowly said, causing her to tense up. she looked up at him, causing him to rub her shoulders with both his hands, resting his chin on top of her head.

"there are 15 ambulances on the way, maybe more to come. first one is three minutes out" owen stated, snapping his gloves over his hands.

"people....people.....our own trauma is fresh, and we are going to have feelings today, and there is no shame in that. what i want to say is, what we went through six months ago, they are going through right now, which makes them our brothers and sisters....which makes them fellow travelers, which makes them our own. so to the very best of our ability, we are gonna do our work first. and your gonna have your feelings later" kelsey looked over when she heard a sniffle to see lexie wiping under her eyes with her gloved knuckle.

"grey"

"i'm fine. i'm fine" she said through a sniffle.

"go to the pit, make sure we're stocked. call the blood bank—" mark softly instructed her.

"i'm fine" she breathlessly responded.

"lex. call the blood bank. tell them to give us all the o-neg they have" kelsey softly told her. she watched as she walked back into the ER before looking forward again, letting out a breath.

"you okay?" jackson whispered to her.

"i'm okay" she said, giving him and small nod and smile. everyone watched as the first of many ambulances pulled into the the driveway.

"i got a cop. michael fazioli. 28. g.s.w to the right upper arm and left leg" the paramedic told april and richard as they walked up to him.

"okay, this one's mine"

"two and three are open!" kelsey and alex walked up to the back of the rig as the door opened.

"15 year old, kelly knock, g.s.w.s to the leg and abdomen. abdomen rigid, systolic 75, last pulse 147"