au|s2 e6: how to save a life.

» [ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ ɴɪʟᴜ] «
0:38──〇───1:51
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
   ________________________________
𝚊𝚞|𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙

"no, you're most definitely second"

"oh, so you're telling me if it were between me and leonardo dicaprio, you're going with leo?" mark said in fake disgust, pulling a laugh from the young resident.

"yes mark, i'm going with leo" she said with a chuckle.

"tuh, said no one ever"

"no, i'd choose leonardo dicaprio too" arizona chimed in, holding her finger up.

"robbins your opinion doesn't count, you're with torres"

"yeah well kelsey's with jackson but she still chose leo. face it mark, you stand no chance against him"

"excuse me, kelsey is not with jackson" kelsey said with a smile, looking down at her hands and fiddling with the ring on her middle finger, a matching gift from lexie who was sitting near the back of the plane with derek.

"please, i see you two in the hallways, always smiling at each other, sneaking and holding hands when you think no one's watching" arizona said with a smirk.

"okay, i don't know what you've been seeing but it hasn't been me and jackson—" kelsey gasped and gripped the arm rests on both sides of her as she felt her stomach drop.

"what's happening?!"

"what is the pilot doing?!"

"what do we do?!" as everyone continued to scream at the top of their lungs, all kelsey could do was gasp and gasp for air, feeling her stomach repeatedly drop as if she were going down the hill of a rollercoaster over and over and over and over again. kelsey inhaled for what felt like the 50th time before hearing the plane dismantle, the bright light of outside getting brighter and brighter and brighter and before she knew it, she felt herself hit the ground, immediately falling unconscious.

┊͙♥┊͙

am i alive? did i really survive this?

kelsey slowly opened her eyes, coughing from the dust and dirt surrounding her. all she could hear was the sound of the trees swaying against each other and a few birds chirping as they flew over her.

oh my god. where is everyone?

kelsey attempted to stand up, feeling as though she was trapped under something. she was numb. she couldn't felt anything from the waist and lower. she looked down at her hand laying lifelessly in front of her face, concentrating on making them move. she concentrated as she attempted to raise her index finger, then her middle, until she had all five fingers raised, closing and opening a fist until she felt sensation in her hand, slowly traveling down her arm. 'this is stupid' she thought as she attempted to move her legs, though she couldn't feel it from them being numb. she coughed once more before opening her mouth.