s3 e9: "with two kickass kids"

☁︎·̩͙✧ ❝ YOU'RE MY FAVORITE PLACE TO
GO WHEN MY MIND SEARCHES
FOR PEACE ❞ ✧·̩͙☁︎

─── ∙ ~𑁍~ ∙ ───
"𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧?"

the wedded pair were laid in the middle of their large king sized bed, staring up at the ceiling as they continued to process their news from an hour ago.

"well, we're active.....like very active, so i mean it was only a matter of time before this happened"

"i know how it happened, jackson" kelsey chuckled, letting her eyes close as she shook her head through her laugh. "i'm talking about twins. they can't come from you, and i don't even have twins in my family"

"what?"

"i don't" she responded, opening her eyes again to turn her head to face him, taking in his confused expression.

"so you just forgot about jherica and joslyn?"

"you think jherica and joslyn are twins?" she chuckled, rolling so that she now lying on her left.

"are they not?"

"jherica is older than me and joslyn" she softly responded, closing her eyes as she heard him mumble 'oh'.

"are you.....upset? that it's twins?" she opened her eyes once again, this time seeing jackson staring back at her with a relaxed facial expression. she could tell he was nervous that she would be upset with their big news, seeing as how she just got comfortable with the idea of having even one baby.

"i mean.....i'm not exactly thrilled that i now have to push two babies out of what is arguably the smallest hole on my body but," she started, watching as a small smirk grew on his face. "they're our babies. of course i'm excited" she confessed as she intertwined her hand with jackson's, smiling as she moved closer to him. "can you imagine it? a little me and you running around here. or two mini you's? i'd be defeated in everything" she giggled, linking her other arm in his.

"please. three kelsey's around here? you guys would overthrow me in a heartbeat" he joked back, earning another small giggle from kelsey.

"what?" she asked with smile, following him releasing his hand from hers, reaching up to caress her cheek with his thumb as he gazed ahead at her with a small smirk.

"i'm just.....amazed that i manage to fall more and more in love with you every day" he professed in a low, almost shy tone, pulling a large smile and a loving giggle from his wife.

"when did you get so corny?"

"you love the corny"

"i do" she smiled as she leaned in to quickly steal a kiss, smiling wider as jackson beat her to it.

"we have so much to figure out" he sighed, running his hand up her side from her waist to the dip under her arm. she smiled, taking her turn to place her hand on the side of his face and gingerly caress his cheek with her thumb.

"yeah. but we're gonna figure it out. and we're gonna be two kickass parents with two kickass kids" she lowly spoke with a smile, continuing her movement across his cheek.