s3 e10: "i'm having that feeling again"

☁︎·̩͙✧ ❝ BUT I SWEAR, HIS ARMS
FELT LIKE HOME ❞ ✧·̩͙☁︎

─── ∙ ~𑁍~ ∙ ───
"𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞"

satisfied sounds of heavy breathing and slight gasps filled jackson and kelsey's master bedroom for a few seconds, kelsey's head dropping to her right to see her husband already staring at her with the same eyes that put them in their current post-pleasured state.

"what newlywed couples?"

"the couples that blow off all their responsibilities for sex" kelsey's eyes squeezed shut as she chuckled in reply, rolling over so that her left leg draped over jackson's waist.

"well," she placed her hands on both sides of his face, pressing her lips against his in a soft, sensual manner. "those couples.....didn't conceive twins on their wedding night.....and won't be deprived of sex.....for two plus months once said twins arrive, therefore.....they don't have to rush and get in all the sex they can" she managed through their kisses, pulling back to take in the prominent features of his face.

"two months. think you can handle it?"

"please, have you seen me? you should be asking yourself that question" she boasted in pure confidence, tossing her hair over her shoulders so that her curls laid carelessly on her back.

"you've got a point...." jackson agreed, eyes lustfully traveling down her body as he slowly ran a hand down the side of her body.

"stop it, we need to go, i told you i have a lot of paperwork to do. plus you have a board meeting this morning, get up"

"they can do without me for one meeting" despite her need to get out of bed and get herself ready for the day, kelsey let jackson roll them over so that he was hovering on top of her, trailing kisses from the back of her ear to her chest which — guilty — became his new favorite part of her body when they grew slightly bigger in size along with her stomach a few weeks back.

"we are not turning into that couple" she reminded as a teasing smile made its way across her lips, quickly sliding out from under him and grabbing her light pink silk robe that hung from the headboard, giggling at the look of defeat that quickly took over his face.

"i do have to take a shower, though" jackson's eyes immediately popped open at his wife's suggestive tone as she rose from the bed, letting her robe drop to her ankles.

"you coming?" after pulling the covers back and damn near falling off the bed, jackson rushed around the bed at full speed, watching kelsey bite her lip to contain her giggle as he caught up to her with a slap to her ass before wrapping his arms around her waist as he walked them into the bathroom, closing it with one hand as he held his wife in his other. 

☁︎☁︎☁︎

"𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐥, 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭-𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐃 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝟏𝐀 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐃, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝-𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞"