Screaming to the Heavens

Before I begin I just wanted to share a little bit of what recently happened over at my home. So Wednesday night I got home from work and I went to check on Elliot ( my new snake) since I need to mist him a lot. To my horror I discovered that his tank was slightly open, the pin not being in its place, and he was gone... I started freaking out and my little sisters came to me admitting that they had looked at him earlier but did not touch the tank. It took a little bit but my older sister found him wedged between books in the bookshelf his tank is on. I am so happy that we found him. I realize a few other things might have happened other than my sisters lying about if they had touched the tank. Hopefully, they weren't lying, however I still apologized for swearing at them so much. However, they should not have been in my room, to begin with. I'm just glad I did not lose my baby! It's quite possible he could have pushed the pin out with his head and then moved the lid to escape. I dunno if that's what happened but in the chance that is what happened I have decided that his middle name is going to be Riddick. Points to people who know who that character is. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the chapter!... hehehehehe

" ADDILY!?!?!" You seethed at the approaching figure. You whirled around to face her and many of the spears already pointed at you moved closer. You were not paying attention to that in the slightest.

Your breathing was ragged through clenched teeth and your vision was rimmed with red as you watched your cousin move out of the crowd. Her smile was smug, she was purposely trying to upset you. Shew knew just her appearance would do the trick.

It was. Scalding hot tears streamed down your face. Y/S/N Tightened herself around your body, her head coming up to rest on your shoulder as she hissed at Addily.

She never met Addily, she was not even born when your cousin tried to murder you. She knew everything though, she felt it coming from your heart and soul. She was the reason you were so scarred up physically and mentally. She was the reason you were a cripple now.

She opened her jaw wide, exposing the single bottom row and the top four rows of curved teeth in her mouth. The gigantic Harpy eagle perched on her shoulder ruffled her feathers. Making a type of hooting sound from deep in her throat. Her blood-red eyes were narrowed and they shined sinisterly in the light of the raging fires

Addily tilted her head towards her companion. Her smirk never leaving her expression as her eyes stayed on you for a second longer before looking at the bird.

" What's wrong Abbigale? That snake saying mean things to you. Don't worry, she has nothing on you. She's covered in ugly scars and only has one eye!" Addily laughed as she mocked you and Y/S/N. Your fist tightened so hard that your nails were digging into your palm. Creating deep cuts that left blood out of your hand and dripped onto the stone roads of the temple city.

" WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE?!?!?!?!?!" You shouted at her from behind your gritted teeth. This was the first time in a long time you had spoken English. You almost stepped forward, ready to tear her apart when the spears lurched forward and kept you from doing such that. She flipped her hair back so it glittered fantastically in the sunlight. Her bird stretching out her wings slightly.

" Unlike you who was taken in out of pity like an old ragged cat in the rain. I was personally invited to come by the ruler of the sky's herself. She sent an escort and everything.

" You dumb fucking bitch. I always knew you never were a good judge of character but this goes out of the ballpark. Don't you have any idea just how corrupt Karribou is? She does not care about you or any of her children!" You cried out in rage at her. She chuckled and shook her head.

" Y/N don't you think I know that? Of course, she does not give a rats ass about me or any of her children. That's what makes her the best. She's ready to push anyone into the bear's jaws to get what she wants." She said cruelly over to you.