Character List (READ!!)

Hey, so I just did something with my story and I need to include a character list, so here it goes.

AMAZING NEW COVER BY: SolanaStellaLuna

My characters are:
Min Yoongi (Suga)
Jung Hoseok (j-Hope)
Min
Xiouli
Joon-Ho
Lisa
Jeon Hannah
Jeon Young-Jae
Maximus
Taehyung
Jungkook
Jin
Namjoon
Jimin

In Gen info (I honestly don't know how to call this hehe 😂)
Yoongi is obviously not my character
Hoseok is also not my character
Min was created by me
Xiouli is originally mine
Joon-Ho is my character
Lisa from BLACKPINK
Hannah is also my character
Young-Jae is also a character made by me
Maximus is my character

IMPORTANT INFO;
The things that aren't explained in the story in full detail.

-Jeon Hannah's secret past:
Hannah is a shy girl that has always had problems in school. She was bullied. No one ever liked her for some reason. Her parents needed the money to save Hannah's Grandfather. Joon-Ho's family was close with Hannah's family. Joon-Ho and Hannah suddenly got paired up by their parents. Hannah has always been lonely to the point where she had depression, anxiety, low self esteem, low self care, and low levels of confidence. All of that attacked her in an early point in her life. Her teachers and parents didn't seem to notice making her weaker and weaker. Hannah then got the help she needed from her friends. She moved to the US trying to find a better life. She had a job and gathered enough money to save her Grandfather. Her parents liked the money and power, so they wanted to make Joon-Ho and Hannah marry. Hannah ran after Joon-Ho trying to get help from him and a bit of attention for once. Joon-Ho stood against that and didn't want her close.

(XIOULI)
Hey, if you ever wonder why Xiouli's name may sound a bit different from usual korean names, is because she isn't korean. She's Chinese her full name in Wong Xiouli. She moved to Korea just for a bit of a glow up. Her parents were against it, but she managed to get permission. She was actually aloud to travel alone to Korea. Min's family helped her out with a place to stay as she was very young to live by herself.

(MIN)
Min was born in Daegu. She is one year younger then Yoongi. They didnt know each other until second grade. Min lived with her aunt, who lives in Seoul. Her parents have a low economy status, which made them always get in trouble. Consequences always hit her family, making them weak. Min didnt want to be involved, but always had to go when her family's health was at a risk. Her and Yoongi always had each other's back because if anything happened either of them would help, knowing how the situations can get. Her full name Park Min Hee. She never liked it, so she only liked going by Min. She wants to be a photographer and dancer. She dances ballet, not that it matters since in the story she won't dance in front of us.

This is a SOPE fan fiction, non of this is real, and also please don't take any things offensive or wrongly, I came up with this idea at 4:56 am one day so it's not to be taken seriously.

Story is still under editing. Some proof read and changes might happen, so please don't mind me reposting the chapters!!

Also, this story reached so many new achievements since it was posted... 1.62K reads (11/30/2020) and first place win in an awards... that means so much to me!! Anyways, thank you all my readers I love you all with all my heart!! 💜💜

 that means so much to me!! Anyways, thank you all my readers I love you all with all my heart!! 💜💜

1st Place Ships Category- The TinyTan Awards