Chapter 13

Don't forget to give me feedback!

I relax when I see it is only Jason.

"It's okay Zane, it is Jason."

His growling ceases and he licks my face which causes me to giggle. Jason's wolf is now in front of me he looks at me, confused.

"Jason, it's okay. This is Zane."

Maybe change back into your retriever now.

You got it.

Zane changes into his retriever and Jason transforms into him human.

"Sorry, I thought those wolves came back," Jason apologizes.

"It's okay, thank you for your concern. What are you doing all the way out here?"

"I was looking for you."

"Well, you found me, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my pack house today and meet my buddies?"

"Sure, sounds like fun. Can Zane come?"

"Of course."

We begin to walk; I didn't suggest teleporting because I wanted the fresh air. The pack territory wasn't far from the school, I am surprised that Jason doesn't live at the pack house to go to school.

"Hey Jason?"

"Yes Kat...I mean Chara."

"Why don't you live at the pack house when going to school since it isn't too far?"

"To go to the school, it is mandatory to live on campus so if something happens, you are in close reach."

"That makes sense," I guess.

We walk for about an hour, making light conversation, not talking about much. We just enjoy each other's company. I can feel Zane getting nervous.

What's wrong Zane? Why are you nervous?

I am not used to meeting people that as a lot of power other than you, but I feel like you are a friend, so it isn't too bad. I am nervous that I will do something to upset the alpha king and he will hurt me.

You will be fine Zane. I will protect you, just don't do something stupid and you will be fine.

Thank you, Chara, Zane chuckles.

We arrive at the huge pack house that is more of a castle. Jason leads us inside to an enormous entry hall. The ceilings are very high, and everything looks so white; elegant. To the left there is a huge spiral staircase and oil paintings that follow it.

"Come on, we can grab something to eat."

Thank god, I am starving.

Zane, do you want to shift into something small like a gecko? I will put you in my hood.

Sure thing.

Zane changes and I pick him up, putting him into my hood. We arrive in the huge kitchen that is grey and white with some red objects such as a vase that is in the counter's corner.

"Wow! This place is amazing, Jason!"

He goes to speak, but someone cuts him off.

"That is PRINCE to you. Who do you think you are?" I gorgeous woman says from behind Jason.

Jason whispers to me, "sorry about her, give me a minute."

I nod and he turns around to face the woman, "Katrina, what are you doing? She can call me Jason if she would like to. That is not your decision to make."