Chapter 14

Thank you for continuing my story! It really means a lot. Please give me feedback!

Get behind me Chara, I hear Zane say.

I got this Zane; I don't want you getting hurt. Please go get Liam.

I can't talk to him though.

You may not be able to talk to him, but you sure as hell can bark and tug on his shirt.

Okay, be careful.

Always am.

With that he ran upstairs to Liam's office. I then focus my attention back on Katrina. She is on all fours and is almost done her transformation now. Lucky for me she is smaller than me by quite a bit. She charges at me and I raise my hands to hold her in place. I can hear her snarl and growl at me, trying to get out of my hold. I don't know what I should do right now, maybe I can get inside her head. I close my eyes and try to enter her mind; I feel a lot of angry. Through that anger I feel the string and grab it. She stops fighting and I let my hands down. I can hear Zane behind me with who I am assuming is Liam. I command Katrina shift back into her human form and she does so. I let go of her string and come back to reality. Katrina is still fuming, but she is also confused on what just happened.

Luckily, we practiced that today, huh.

I laugh at Zane's comment.

"I am sorry for disturbing you Liam. I was not sure what to expect."

"It is okay. I am glad you are alright though. When Zane was going crazy outside my door, I got worried that something happened."

"King Liam, did you not notice that SHE called you by your first name? She should be punished; she also calls Jason by his name as well."

"If I recall, you just called my son by his first name when he has repeatedly told you not and as for her calling me Liam, I told her to. Now leave us before you are the one getting punished."

She hurries out of the room.

"I am sorry about her; she is obsessed with Jason. She is just a power hungry she-wolf if you ask me."

"I have to agree with you on that one."

Zane lets out a bark of agreement as well. Both Liam and I laugh.

"Can I talk to you in my office for a minute?"

"Of course."

We make out way upstairs and into his office. He gestures for me to sit in front of his desk as he sits on the other side.

"How did you get her to change back?"

"Very to the point," I chuckle, "Zane and I practiced my mind control power today in the woods, and I could make him shift into different animals. Therefore, I thought I could do the same for Katrina. Turns out I was right."

"That is amazing. Usually only alphas can make a wolf shift back to human and if it was a force shift, that doesn't always work either."

"Oh, I didn't know."

"I guess you will continue to surprise everyone each day. I also wanted to ask, since I am guessing you will be here often with Jason, what you would like me to call you around my pack and the powers they will know you have?"

"I have told Jason's friend that I am Kate, so I will go by Kate Smith here. I also told them that my powers are teleportation, telekinesis, and shifting. While I am here, I will not use any other powers unless necessary."