Chapter 19

I wake up early on Monday to get ready for school. I have a shower and leave my wavy hair down to dry. I throw on a pair of ripped, red jeans, black combat boots, black tank top, and my leather jacket. I make my way down to the kitchen to grab an apple and then head outside. I am greeted by Jason and Nix waiting for me to walk to school together. I can't wait until I am back at the dorm, so I don't have to wake up so early to leave. We eventually make it to the school, low and behold, out front waiting is Talia, Lina, Mikhail, Jared, and Killian. I give a little squeal and run over to them and give bot Talia and Lina a big hug.

"I am so glad you guys are all here!"

"We are happy to see you again, but can you let go so we can breathe please?" Talia asks, her voice strained, and I let go.

"What are we? Chopped liver?" Mikhail asks.

"Of course, not Mikhail," I say as I walk over to him and give him a hug.

"That's enough for you," Jared says sternly grabbing me from Mikhail and into his embrace.

"Missed you too Jared," I laugh, "can you let go?"

"Do I have to?" he pouts.

"Yes, you do."

He sighs and let's go of me.

"Saving the best for last?" Killian grins mischievously.

"Always," I chuckle as he gives me a tight hug.

I hear a low threatening growl come from behind me and I know automatically who it is. Nix. I let go of our embrace as Killian does and I ask for what classes they have.

"I think Lina and I have god history first, then math, lunch, and finally power practice with Kennedy," Talia states.

"I have power practice with Jack, lunch, English, and then supernatural history," Mikhail says.

"I have the same as Mikhail except I have math instead of English," Jared adds.

"I have math, supernatural animal training, lunch and then power practice with Jack, how about you Kate?" Killian wonders.

"I have God history, supernatural animal training, lunch, and power practice with Jack. Which means we all have lunch together -"

"Woohoo! Lunch is the best!" Jared shouts making us all laugh.

"I also have god history with Talia and Lina, and animal training and power practice with Killian. This is awesome I have one of you in every class!" I exclaim.

"Yay!" Talia yells.

I laugh, "wait, why do you have animal training Killian?"

"Oh right, I never told you. I have bonded with a chimera not too long ago and I am glad I get to learn more about them."

"Me too, Zane is the best and I am excited to learn more about him."

Me too, I don't even know the extent of myself, I can't wait! Zane shouts in my head excitedly.

Geez Zane, you are literally in my head, no need to scream. I roll my eyes.

"Alright, let's head to class," we begin to walk inside.

Are you forgetting something?

Am I?

How about the two boys who walked you here?

Oh right, I laugh, thanks Zane, and not a word to this Nix, got it?

Uh, yeah, sure.