Chapter #8: Clash

Warning: This chapter contains violence that you may consider too much, so readers, proceed with caution.

--- Wellston Boys Dormitories, John's Room ---

John's POV

- "Monster." Is the first thing I remember after being woken up by the alarm.

- "You're not a monster." I remembered immediately right after.

I don't know who is right and who doesn't, this is... difficult.

I have to work on the project, also I have to work on how to stop the violence inside the school. 

And I have to do it since now I have something to do, something to chase, something to win.

I had an idea before, but I don't know if it's going to work, I need to think about it in detail before acting, but... I need an opinion, but nobody would give me an unbiased opinion here, since they're all dumbass, or get scared and will run away from me in the second I get close to someone.

- "You up?" I say to Doe, typically, like every morning since I found him.

*WOOF!* 

He answers, but this time he is not like usual he's... different, he's not waving his tail anymore, and didn't run to me either, this is happening since three days ago,

I don't know what is happening to Doe, maybe it's the food, but he has to finish this one in order to buy another, maybe I'll buy less and mix it up with another brand-

No, that's not the problem, he is eating right now and doesn't seem like he is eating less, so that's not it.

I'm giving him walks, food, water, I'm playing with him... so what it could be?

Think!

What happened in the last three days that could be making him like that?

...

...

Remi.

I got that sudden thought.

But... it could be, since she's been here a lot of times in order to get the report done, and she's missing from three days ago since I said what I said, in order to stop her delusion.

And she pampered Doe a lot, so... he used to play with her a lot, but I do play with him a lot too, so why-

And I placed the pieces together after this.

- "So... you are missing Remi, right?" I said to Doe.

*WOOF!*

He does after I asked him, so he does miss her after all, huh?

So I have to go visit her, maybe... well... it would be a change of pace for Doe, and I want to see this dog happy, so there's no other choice.

It's 6 AM, but we need to do our morning routine, no skipping on that one.

So we'll be going during lunchtime.

--- Wellston Girls Dormitories ---

I have come here, in order to cheer up Doe by visiting Remi, who knows, maybe it will cheer her up too since it appears that the truth has hit her really hard...

We were walking, when I see someone going into the building that I really don't want to see in my life ever again.

Arlo, the biggest thorn in my shoe I could ever face in my entire life.