Chapter #16: Sudden

John's POV

- "So..." Said Remi.

- "Where do you want to go?" She asked me.

- "Well... how about a drink?" I proposed an idea.

- "I know an excellent place to go to." I said.

Then, we started walking while I lead the way to the best place I could find in this city to celebrate.

--- Wellston Town, Woaba Boba Store ---

- "Hey, this is Woaba's!" Remi happily commented.

- "Have you been here before?" I asked her.

- "Yeah, I have." She answered with a smile on her face.

- "Then you probably know how awesome are the drinks here?" I said with a smile on my face.

- "I tasted the mango boba before and it was really good!" She said with excitement.

- "I know, it's my favorite drink here." I commented.

- "Really?" She asked.

- "Yeah." I answered.

Then, after noticing that Remi and I arrived at the store, the waitress comes closer to take our orders.

- "But still, they have a lot of variety here, you can order what you want, I invite."

- "Then... I'll order this one." She said while pointing the strawberry boba to the waitress.

- "Alright, one strawberry boba for the young miss and for the young mister...?" The waitress asked for my order. 

- "I'll have the usual." I said to the waitress.

- "Mango boba it is then." The waitress said.

- "Wait, how she guessed that?" Asked Remi, surprised by the answer of the waitress.

- "Well, I'm come here on a regular basis, and is what I usually order when I'm here, also I have discounts for being a regular customer." I answered.

- "That makes sense." She said.

Then, after waiting a bit, the waitress brings our drinks.

- "Here you go! I hope that you enjoy it!" The waitress happily said.

- "Thanks." Said Remi to the waitress.

- "Alright, cheers! For our good work on our report!" She happily said.

- "Cheers." I followed what she said.

Then, I watched the TV in the store for a little bit, they had it on the news channel, when suddenly appears the next:

Last News: "EMBER" Strikes Again

- "This morning was found the body of the superhero known as Venom, his body was found in North Wellston, with multiple degree burns and stab wounds, with the mark of EMBER on the body's torso."

- "There's still little to no information on what kind of people EMBER consist of, but they are always able to carry out these crimes without trouble, they are a dangerous group who are capable to take out superheroes effortlessly. So please, be careful if you are around this area, they are a dangerous group and their goals are unknown."