Chapter #18: Weekend (1)

--- Wellston Boys Dormitories, John's Room ---

John's POV

- "Mons-" 

Shut up, Claire.

I don't have time for this.

Really, I don't have a lot of time right now.

Since I have a lot of things to do.

First, I need to find the pricks responsible for leaving my dad in that state.

And I need to make a replacement for the hierarchy system along with Remi, at least this part is going somewhere.

Also, I offered myself to help Remi with the improvement of her combat performance and her ability.

And at last, I need to do well in academics, this is somewhat covered for now, since tests are coming up in a few weeks later, so until then I can worry about other things.

After thinking about this, I started to get up and began to prepare my morning routine.

Which is, breakfast, rest for a bit, and then go jogging to the park, do some exercise and jog back to the dorms with Doe.

Then, I get up and suddenly start to think about what happened yesterday.

Well, today I have more time since it's Saturday.

So today I'm going to visit my dad today, after my morning routine.

Maybe they'll let me enter with Doe or something like that.

Nah, they probably won't let me, but I'll figure what to do when I'll get there.

It's 11 AM right now, so I began to prepare breakfast, and also I filled Doe's plates, one with water and the other one with dog food.

- "You up?" I called him.

Then, Doe come out and started to wave his tail from side to side.

...

So I started to pat him in his head, but at the same time, I lost myself in my thoughts.

About how I'm supposed to find something about those pieces of trash...

About where I'm going to encounter them...

And I'm not going to leave it to the authorities.

They are absolutely useless.

So no matter how much time I wait for them to do justice about this, it will never come.

And I'm not going to let them go like this.

No.

Because I know they will do nothing about it.

And I can't tolerate something like this, not this time.

So I will do it myself.

I chased power...

And I obtained it.

But, what if even with all this power...

I'm still unable to change something?

No, this is not the moment to doubt about what I can or I can't do.

This time I have to act.

*Click*

The sound of the toaster made me react.