End of Cycle (Charli D'Amelio)

Y/n's View

"I'll be fine." I say.

"They're going with you."  My mom says.

We lived in a small town, but we had the biggest house. It wasn't even a house, it's a castle. He was the king and I was the princess.

I sort of hated that word. Just because my dad has the biggest house here doesn't mean I'm not like any other kids.

"Fine." I say.

We walked into town and as usual, people smiled at me. I was the only person in my family that thought everyone was equal.

5 minutes later...

"Where are you going?" Travis asks.

"I'm gonna go take a piss. What? Do you want to come? I think you're a little to old for me." I say.

I walk away from him and go to the bathroom. I see a girl pacing back and forth.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She looks up and looks scared as she backs away from me. There were still a few people who thought I was just like my dad.

"I'm not gonna hurt you." I say moving toward her slowly.

She slowly walks toward me and I hug her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I lost my sister." She says.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Dixie D'Amelio and my sister's name is Charli." She says.

"Dixie, I'm gonna help you look for your sister. Okay?" I say.

"What about your guards?" Dixie asks.

"Leave the bathroom and meet me on this side." I say.

She nods her head and leaves the bathroom. I didn't even have to use the bathroom. I was gonna climb out of the window.

I climb out the window and see Dixie looking up at me. I hit the ground and she laughs.

"Damn it." I say as she helps me up.

"Where did you last see her?" I ask.

"By the lake." Dixie says.

"There is no lake." I say.

"The one by the bakery." She says.

"That's a pond." I say.

"It isn't." She says.

"If you can see across a lake, it is a pond." I say.

*That's what my history teacher told me*

She laughs and we walk to the "lake".

"This is gonna sound weird, but do you think she in the water?" I ask.

"No." She says.

"Life is boring unless you take risks." I say.

She nods her and I jump in the water. I look around and go back up to the surface.

"Nope. Where did you go next?" I ask.

"We went swimming." She says.

She takes me to the public pool that was closed now. We jump the fence and I look around.

"I don't think-" I say.

I was cutoff by someone banging on something. Dixie and I stare at each other for a little then we widen our eyes. I run to the pool and try to lift the cover. The cover wasn't plastic, it was something like steel. Dixie runs to me and help lifts the cover.