Come & Go (Dixie D'Amelio)

Y/n's View

"It was insane." Allison says.

I laugh and I see Dixie sitting on the bleachers.

"I left something in my locker, go without me." I say.

Allison nods her head and leaves. I look at Dixie and she sighs.

"I know, its funny. I'm the girl in the dirty pictures, ha-ha." Dixie says.

"You did it, didn't you?" She asks.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask.

"You leaked the photos I accidentally sent you." She says.

"I didn't even keep those photos. I wiped my phone to make sure they were gone." I say.

"How did they get out?" She asks.

"My phone got hacked but it was after I deleted them. The only person who knows how to recover lost data is—" I say.

"Leo." We say at the same time.

"I'll take care of this. Got get some sleep, you look like a fucking zombie." I say picking my skateboard up.

She rolls her eyes and I leave the gym. I don't even know where Leo is.

"Ally." I say into my phone.

"Y/n/n (your nickname)." Allison says.

"Can you tell me where Leo is?" I ask.

"Where's Leo?" She asks.

"He's staying at dorm c for the semester." Ian says in the background.

"Dorm c." She says.

"Thanks." I say.

I hang up and I skateboard to dorm c. I go to the side of the building and climb up the ladder. I get on the room and stand beside the skylight.

"Here's goes nothing." I say.

I open the skylight and jump down. I see Leo typing on his computer and he looks up. He quickly turns his computer off and runs to the door.

"Leonardo Kenny Williams II, so help me God, I will break your arm... again." I say stopping him from leaving.

"You aren't supposed to be in the boys' dorm." Leo says.

"Sit the fuck down." I say.

He sits on the floor and I sigh.

"You hacked my phone and recovered the photos of Dixie I deleted." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Didn't you get a dog when you were horny so you could have sex with her?" I ask.

"I asked Allison on a date in front of the whole school and I knew she a boyfriend. I wanted someone else to laughed at." He says.

"Was that so hard? Delete the photos and the posts." I say.

"They're... all over town." He says.

"I could kill you right now." I say.

He looks scared and I sigh.

"I don't even want to--" I say.

I take a deep breath and leave. I call Avani and she answers on the second ring.

"Hey, Y/n." Avani says.

"Hey. Do you still have that video of me crying after Dixie followed me on Instagram? I need you and other influencers to leak it." I say.