Secret Obsession #2 (Charli D'Amelio)

Y/n's View

I woke up in a dark place. No light and no air. I found a flashlight and turned it on. I was in a car's trunk... I guess.

"You gotta be kidding me." I say.

Charli's View

"Matt" was gone and I crept down the stairs and into his office. I sat at his desk and looked in his files on his computer.

There were photos. Not nudes, because that's something I've never done. Y/n had even given me the privacy I needed when we first met. Photos that didn't look right. It liked like he edited himself into the photos. I clicked on another photo and it was the original photo.

 I clicked on another photo and it was the original photo

Me, Dixie, and Y/n. He had removed Dixie from the photo and cut Y/n's face out. I hear the garage open and I close his laptop. I go back upstairs and sit on the bed.

I hear him coming up the stairs and he hands me a box of pads.

What the fuck?

How does he know when my cycle is? I don't even know. I've never known, It's just random to me. I think Y/n knows since she always makes sure I have pads at a certain time. 

Oh my god. That's why I need her. She totally gets me. Oh my god. She better a ring on it after we get out of this nonsense.

His phone rings and he goes in the hall. I go to the balcony and hear a loud noise.

"Y/n?" I ask.

"Dunkin?" A voice asks.

I love that nickname. She's been saying it for the last 8 year, but it never gets old. Hehe.

"I'm in a fucking trunk." She says.

"Baby?" Matt asks.

"Gotta go, bye." I say going back inside.

"I heard a loud noise in the garage." I say.

"Racoons." He says.

"Oh hell no. I don't rabies." I say.

He laughs and I didn't. I was serious. Y/n had raccons in her garage and she almost got bit. I told her how I felt and we moved to her second house.

"I have an exterminator coming." He says.

He's gonna exterminate baby Y/n. Hell no.

He turns around and I throw a vase at his head. He hits the floor and I run to the balcony. I climb down and go in the garage. I open the trunk and Y/n falls out.

"What happened?" Y/n asks.

"Run." I say running away.

She follows me and "Matt" chases us. 

We run to a wall and Y/n lets me climb on her shoulders. I get up and pull her up.

"Those are expensive shoes." Y/n says as he pulls her shoe off.

We run through the woods and end up at the lake/pond.

*When i was in the 6th grade, my history teach told me a lake is a pond if you can see across it.*

"Fuck no, baby." I say backing up.

"This way." She says.

We run to a car and she breaks the window.

"Ooh, that turned me on." I say.

"Charli." She says laughing.

We get in the car and she hotwires it. She drives down the street and we see Matt standing in the middle of the road.

"Uhh." She says.

He shoots a gun and she dodges it.

"Let's hit this son of a bitch." I say.

"With what?" She asks.

I dig under the seat and find a gun. She takes the gun from me and shoots him. He hits the ground and she puts the car in park.

"That was insane." She says.

"You said you wanted to play lazer tag one day." I say.

She looks at me and I shrug my shoulders. We laugh and we hear sirens.

Time Skip: Y/n's View

I walk into Charli's hospital room and she smiles when she sees me.

"Baby." Charli says.

I lean down and she kisses me.

"What did they say?" She asks.

"I almost died of an overdose of Ketamine." I say.

"If he wasn't already dead, I would kill him." She says.

I chuckles and she smiles.

"Can we talk?" I say.

"Hmm?" She asks.

"We've been together since we met and that was 8 years ago." I say.

"Oh my god, are you breaking up with me?" She asks.

"No, that's the last thing I wasn't to do." I say.

"I'm in love with you and our relationship is better than my other relationships." I say.

"Wow, you're comparing me to your exes." She says.

"Stop, you're making me nervous." I say.

She giggles and I smile. I take a deep breathe and get on one knee. She smiles and I hold her hand.

"Will you marry me?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

I get up and she glares at me.

"I've been waiting 8 years for this. You better kiss me." She says as I put the ring on her finger.

I smile and kiss her. The door opens and Dixie comes in.

"Tell me the story." Dixie says.

"We got hit by a car, they injected us with Ketamine, we got kidnapped, I got catfished, I found out that boys are gross, we escaped, we killed him, and here we are." Charli says.

"Okay. Now that you killed him, you can take the ring off." Dixie says.

"Hell no, my fiancee gave this to me." Charli says.

Dixie looks at me and I nod my head.

"I've been waiting 8 years for this." Dixie says.

"That's what I said." Charli says.

"Can we all stop bullying Y/n?" I ask.

"You're my future sister in-law. This is never gonna stop." Dixie says.

My jaw drops and Charli giggles.