Flames (Dixie D'Amelio)

Dixie's View

Charli has a best friend named Y/n. They were a famous rapper with over 60 million fans worldwide. They were hot as fuck, but she straight. I just don't know how. She's the gayest person I've ever seen. I mean, she's a rapper for fuck's sake.

She was a loose cannon.

"You're gonna burn your hand." Charli says.

"Trust me, it works." Y/n says.

She lights a match and puts it on the ground.

"You're on fire." I say.

Y/n looks down and see her shirt on fire. She jumps in the pool and I laugh.

"I told you." Charli says.

"Fuck you too." Y/n says laughing as she takes her shirt off.

I knew she was hot, but I didn't know she had abs.

"Charli." Dad calls.

Charli goes inside and I stand by the edge of the pool.

"Like what you see?" Y/n asks.

I roll me eyes and hold my hand out. She grabs my hand and pulls me in the pool.

"Asshole." I say.

"Bullshit." She says.

"Liar." I say.

"Snake." She says.

"Medusa." I say.

"Offended." She says.

Y/N's View: 3 months later...

"Everyone saw the post and we all want to know

"Everyone saw the post and we all want to know. Are you dating?" Jack says.

"No, we aren't, but we're friends now." I say.

"Not even friends with benefits?" He asks.

"No, we have nothing going on. I'm straight." I say.

"There's a whole hashtag about your sexuality." He says.

"I may be a rapper, I have an eyebrow slit, and I fucked around with a few girls in the past, but I'm straight." I say.

"You fucked around with girls in the past?" He asks.

"Yes, all of them are actually famous." I say.

"Have they ever talked about what happened between you without saying your name?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Please continue." He says.

"Charli." I say.

"D'Amelio?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I sort of played her." I say.

"So you were a player in high school?" He asks.

"Hell yeah." I say.

Time Skip

"I'm sorry." I say.

"How long this been going on?" Dixie asks.

She locked me out of the room and searched my phone. I didn't have anything to hide, but I did.

 I was fucking around with Dixie and it kept going on

I was fucking around with Dixie and it kept going on. Until we hooked up a few times and I guess she thought we were dating.

I liked her, but I would never be enough for her and I didn't have enough time for her. It hurt when I found out I was breaking her heart, because she's my best friend.

"Dixie, just let me in." I say.

She doesn't say anything and I sigh. I hear her crying and my heart broke. I liked Dixie a lot, but she was too much to handle. I was stupid and I did dumb shit. I was doing drugs, smoking, lying, and I was depressed in the past.

"I'm sorry." I say.

I hear something hit the floor and I knew what it was. Or at least I thought it did.

"Holy shit." She says.

I try to open the door, but it was still locked. I look for the spare key and unlock the door. I open the door and see her standing in the corner. I look at the floor and see glass everwhere. It was surrounding my console and I guess she knocked it down.

I walk around the glass and pick her up. I up down in the hallway and I felt bad.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"Is it true? The last part." She says.

"Yes." I say.

"Why did you play me?" She asks.

"I don't know why, but I know I only want you. I thought about all the fun we had, how you'll never use me, hurt me, and I knew you loved me. You're smart, talented, beautiful, and absolutely amazing. Those are the things that make me love you." I say.

"I will tell the world that I'm in love with you if that's what I have to do to be with you." I say.

She smiles and I kiss her.

"Are we officially?" I ask.

"Yes." She says.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says.

I smile and she looks in the room.

"I'm sorry about you console." She says.

"As long as you're safe, that's all that matters." I say.

5 months later...