Mine (Dixie D'Amelio)

*Mentions of rape, suicidal thoughts, and bullying.

Dixie's View

"Stop playing." I say.

"You're the one lying." Y/n says laughing.

Y/n is an influencer who is actually more famous than me, but she's been off the grid for a whole year. She's also my ex-fiancee and we were together for 5 years.

We broke up and we're still friends. She's always travelling and when she is, girls try to get in her pants. She told me it wasn't fair for me to go through that. I understood and nothing changed.

Another thing that didn't change are my feelings for her. We were walking down the street when a group of people ran up to us.

"Shit." Y/n says pulling her hood down.

She turned around and ran down the street. She's not ready to come back. After we broke up, which was a year ago, people thought she cheated on me and the real reason we broke up was lie. She got bullied and it went TOO far. She tried to kill herself and people are still bullying her.

"Is that Y/n?" One of the people ask.

I turn around and run behind Y/n. I don't have time for shit.

Time Skip

"Fuck." Y/n says as I sit next to her.

"Calm down." I say.

She sighs and I hold her hand.

"What do you think you should do? You have to think about what will happen if you do." I say.

"I'm gonna come clean." She says.

"You sure?" I ask.

She nods her hand and I let go of her hand.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says.

"Promise me." I say.

"I promise." She says.

I smile and she hugs me.

"People think that were back together." She says.