Two-Faced (Charli D'Amelio)

•Charli is 17

•Charli is 17

Charli's View

I see Y/n and I run to hug her.

"Hi, baby." I say as Y/n hugs me.

"Hey, babygirl." Y/n says.

Y/n lives in Hawaii so we never see each other and we have to talk at a certain time because she's 3 hours behind.

Y/n and I met when I was in Hawaii with my family. It was like the Cinderella story. I lost my phone in the hotel lobby and Y/n knocked on every hotel door until she found me. We hung out and here we are.

"How was your flight?" I ask.

"Why'd you buy me a first-class ticket?" She asks.

"Because you deserve the best." I say.

She kisses me and I smile.

Y/n's View; 45 minutes later...

"This is Y/n, my girlfriend of 2 years." Charli says holding onto my arm.

"This is James, Avani, Addison, Larri, and Chase." Charli says as Dixie fist-pumps me.

Chase looks up and looks like he wants to kill me. Addison looks me up and down and bites her lip. Dixie looks at her and crosses her arms.

Maybe they think I'm using Charli.

Charli sent me a box that changed my life; she sent me a camera. She told me to take pictures and send them to her. I did and she and she kept putting them on her social media accounts. I got "famous" which meant I had to money for my eye surgery.

"Okay, bye." Charli says pulling me upstairs.

She takes me to her room and locks the door.

"You know I love you, right?" Charli asks.

"Yes." I say.

"Good. Good..." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"I want you to um... teach me how to play Fortnite." She says.

"You don't even like Fornite, we play Minecraft. What's going on?" I say.

"It's my last year of school and I want you to go to prom with me." She says.

"You want to go to prom with someone who has two different coloured eyes because I couldn't see in my left eye?" I ask.

"Baby, you're beautiful." She says cupping my cheeks.