100 Days, 100 Letters (Charli D'Amelio)

It's Dixie and I will be the person who criticizes everything JD writes. In. EVERY. Part. Unless Charli makes me go get her Dunkin and she takes my spot.

Charli's View

I open my locker and I see a piece of paper. I pick it up and open it.

"Charli, it has taken me a while to tell you this, but I don't want to hide it anymore. I like you as more than friends. I have since freshman year and I want to tell you now. You have 100 days to figure out who I am. You'll get a letter each day." I read.

I put the note in my pocket and look around.

It could be Dixie messing around, but she's in California for another day. They had to put it in there today.

It was under a book. They know my locker combination. There's like 20 people who know my code.

"Hey Charli." Jack says.

*Apparently, Jack has been her for a while. He's the guy who's always in my business.*

"Hi." I say as he walks away.

It better not him. He's 23 years old and he's a famous interviewer. He came to get his GED after his fans talked about him dropping out.

I really hope it's Y/n. She's the captain of the softball team and she's really smart.

Y/n's View

"How are you and Kacey doing?" Liam asks.

"We broke up." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"She cheated and I don't want her anymore." I say.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"You know what it means." I say.

"You cheated on her?" He asks.

"No. I didn't know how to tell her I had feelings for someone else. I stayed with her and she said she cheated. That was my way out." I say.

"Oh." He says.

The bells rings and he fist-pumps me before walking away. I see Charli looking around and I couldn't help, but smile. She's cute when she's clueless. I don't even know why she is. She's interesting.

I go to class and sit in the back like I always do. I thought Mr Harris was joking when he said he was getting new eyes.

End of class...

"He wants you to work on a project with a partner." Ms Waters says.

"I call Y/n!" Everyone shouts.

"She's mine." Dixie says holding onto my waist.

*Y/n is the love of my life 🥰*

"He assigned everyone a partner." She says.

"Ugh." Everyone says.

She lists every pair until she gets to my name.

"Y/n and Charli." She says.

I look up and Charli looked scared. The bell rings and everyone leaves. I follow Charli and she looks at me.

"Hello, princess." I say.

She giggles and I smile.

"Can we do this at your house?" Charli asks.

"Yes." I say.

I give my phone to her and she gives her phone to me. We put our number in and swap.

Charli's View: Time Skip

Y/n has been acting weird and she has hickeys. She came to school late and she skipped every class I had with her. She doesn't know my locker combination. It's not her.