Missing (08/07) (Dixie D'Amelio)

Y/n's View

"You can't go to the house." Mom says.

"It will be fine. The girl is probably in hiding." I say.

There was this girl. Dixie D'Amelio. She has been missing for 2 months. She was last seen leaving a house near the woods. The vacation home is near the woods.

"It's too dangerous." She says.

"We're leaving today. Why would she attack us? Besides, we have the gun upstairs in the attic." I say.

She sighs and nods her head.

"If something happens then I find you alive, I will kill you myself." She says.

I hug her and Riley, my best friend, comes down the stairs. She raises an eyebrow and I nod my head.

"Hell yeah." Riley says.

Mom laughs and I smile. Riley may live next door, but she basically lives here. We turned one of the guest bedrooms into her room, because her parents are never really here.

Time Skip

I stopped at a stop sign and Riley put the car in park.

"What the hell?" I ask.

"She looks lost." Riley says pointing to the girl sitting on the curb.

"You want us to take her with us?" I ask.

"We could at least take her somewhere." She says.

I sighed and took my foot off the brake. I got out of the car and walked over to the girl.

"Are you lost?" I ask.

She looks up and she looks hopeful.

"Yeah, I have no idea where I am. I've been here for the last 2 months. I think. I don't know." She says.

I look at her leg and it looked like she sprained ankle.

"Is your ankle hurt?" I ask.

"I think I sprained it." She says.

"Let me help you up." I say.

She smiles and I pick her up. I try to open the door, but it's locked. I knock on her window and she unlocks the door. I open it and put the girl in the seat.

"Why did you lock the doors?" I ask getting in the car.

"No offense, but she could've been a murder." Riley says.

"And you let me go to her?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says.

I roll my eyes and I look in the mirror so I can see the girl in the back. She pulls her hood down and I saw the cutest girl alive.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask.

"I don't have anywhere to go." She says.

"Do you want to come to the house with us?" Riley asks.

I give a her a shut-the-fuck-up-she-is-cute-but-she-could-be-deadly look and she covers her mouth.

"I wouldn't want to intrude." She says.

"It's fine." I say.

I cover my mouth and Riley chuckles. I didn't have a problem with her coming. I knew my mom would.

"Sure." She says.

Time Skip

"What's your name?" I ask.