Player (Dixie D'Amelio)

Charli is older than Dixie by a year.

Dixie's View

"I did have fun." I say.

"Whatever you say." Y/n says.

I giggle and she smiles.

Y/n and I are both seniors and she took me to the senior dance. I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining. How could I when I see her y/e/c eyes the whole time?

She hands the phone that was in her pocket to me and smiles. She kisses me and I smiles.

"Watch those lips, Y/l/n." Charli says from inside.

She laughs and I smile.

"I gotta go, but I'll see you around." She says.

I nod my head and she leaves. I open the door falls on the floor.

"Why are you eavesdropping?" I ask helping her up.

"I want to make sure my best friend is treating my sister right." Charli says.

"She's not gonna hurt me." I say.

Two weeks later...

Y/n was fucking around with her friends again, as she always does. This time, she pretended to propose to Charli. For some reason, I was mad. They're friends, but I felt jealous.

"Oh my god, yes." Charli says sarcastically.

Y/n laughs and gets up. Then Taylor walked up to Y/n. She whispers in Y/n's ear and Y/n widened her eyes. I feel even more jealous. Taylor is bisexual, but she only dates boys.

*This group of girls said they were all bisexual. They ONLY dated boys. They had the nerve to say 'I just prefer boys'. I said 'I'm bisexual, but I prefer girls'. I was the openly gay kid and they were just so pissed. Continuing.*

Y/n kissed her and Taylor smiles. Y/n is going to get arrested. She turned 18 last week and Taylor turned 16 two days ago.

"I'm not 'bout to go to court." Charli says.

Charli picked me up and ran away.

"What was that for?" I ask laughing.

"Dad would kill us if we had to be a witness." She says putting me down.

I roll my eyes and she smiled.

Time Skip

Taylor kissed Y/n before Y/n came into class and I got low in the seat. She sat next to me and smiled. Does she think I'm stupid? I'm 17 and I'm a senior. I literally the 6th grade in middle school. She's in dual enrollment. She's been taking highschool and college classes since she was in the 9th grade. I know she's smart enough to know that I'm not stupid.

"Can we talk after class?" Y/n asks.

I could tell you that you fucking Taylor is stupid now.

"Yeah." I say.

You are so cute, I can't say no to you.

After class...

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me." Y/n says.

"Yes." I say.

Maybe I am stupid. No. I'm gonna show taylor that this is my girl.

She smiles and I smile before walking away. I'm over this dumb ass school with all these fake ass people.

"Hey." Taylor says.