Insecurity (Charli D'Amelio)

I just turned 17 on August 12 and I have gray hair on the top of my head. What the fuck?

*You and Charli are 19*

Y/n Y/l/n, professionally known as WhoIsY/n, is an influencer who rose to fame after remaking Dixie D'Amelio's 'Be Happy' song and music video.

Y/n's View

I walk down the street and people run up to me.

"How do you feel about getting 77 million fans worldwide?" A reporter asks.

"Relevant." I say.

"What do you think about people saying that are the only influencer who hasn't done anything wrong?" Another reporter asks.

"I just restarted 2 months ago, It's flattering though." I say.

"Did you sign with a record label? Why or why not?" Someone else asks.

"No, I want everyone to hear my music for free." I say.

"Will there be a collab with one of the D'Amelio sisters?" Someone else asks.

"Yes, I'm on my way to film now." I say.

"What do you spend your earned money on?" One asks.

"75 percent of the money I earn, is donated to multiple charities. I make $400,000 a month, which is over $3,000,000 donated a year." I say.

"Do you have a celebrity crush?" The last one asks.

"Yes, but I'm focused on the custody situation between my ex over my daughter." I say.

"Can you tell us who your ex is?" The same one asks.

"It was a very private relationship, so no. We broke up 3 months ago and ended a 6 year relationship." I say.

They leave me alone and I continue to walk down the street. Eventually, I get to Dixie's house and knock.

"Y/n!" Dixie says when she sees me.

I hug her and we go in her kitchen.

"We are playing truth or dare." Dixie says as I sit next to her sister.

I nod my head and she starts filming. She does an intro and she looks at me.

"Truth or dare?" She asks.

"Dare." I say.

"I dare you to dye your hair." She says.

I look at Dixie and she smiles.

"No." I say.

"Don't be a pussy." Dixie says.

"You are what you eat, but okay." I say.

"What color is it?" Charli asks as Dixie gets dye.

"Gray." Dixie says putting the dye on my head.