Abnormal (Dixie D'Amelio)

Dixie's View

"No." I say.

"Just go talk to her." Mom says.

"You're only doing this for money." I say.

"We genuinely believe she can make you happy. She's honest and won't cheat. We aren't keeping the money." Dad says.

"She has 5 minutes." I say.

They smile and I go downstairs. I see Y/n sitting on the couch and I hesitantly sit next to her.

"I know this isn't normal." Y/n says.

"I don't want to marry you." I say.

"Maybe I can change your mind." Y/n says.

She digs in her jacket pocket and takes out a jewellery box. She takes a ring out of it and I sigh. I hold my hand out and she puts the ring on my finger.

"Don't try me." I say stopping her from kissing me.

I point at my cheek and she kisses it.

Time Skip

Y/n is actually a really nice person.

"Dixie." Y/n says coming into the kitchen.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You should get some rest." Y/n says massaging my shoulders.

"I just gotta finish this last question." I say.

She continues to massage my shoulders and looks at my screen.

"The answer is 37." She says.

"How did you- thanks." I say typing the answer in.

She smiles and I kiss her.

"We're at that stage, huh?" She asks as I close my laptop.

I roll my eyes and she smiles.

"Are you gonna let me sleep next to you tonight?" She asks as I get up.

"I need cuddles." I say.

She smiles and picks me up. She carries me upstairs and puts me down on the bed. She lays next to me and puts her arm around me.

She seems off the edge.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"It wasn't really an arranged marriage. We went to high school together. You were popular and I was a nerd. I've liked you for a while and my parents contacted your parents." Y/n says.

"I'm just worried that you don't want to marry me. I'm not gonna force you but I love you." Y/n says.

I smile and kiss her.

"I do want to marry you, we just need more time to get to know each other. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says.

I kiss her and she smiles.

Time Skip; Y/n's View

I knock on the door and I hear a sigh.

"Fuck you." Dixie says.

"I'm sorry. Can we talk about this?" I say.

The door unlocks and I go inside. Dixie had been crying and I had never felt so bad.

"I'm so sorry that I emotionally hurt you and I'll never stop apologizing for it. I don't expect you to forgive me but I got you a gift." I say giving the jewelry box to her.