Obsessed (Dixie D'Amelio)

Relatable.

You are 26

Y/n's View

"Dixie called you at 3 AM." Riley says.

"So what? Kim, there's people that are dying." I say.

"You are nothing but a lying pig!" Riley shouts.

"Pigs are smart animals." I say.

"Let's face that facts. You're a liar and a cheater." She shouts.

Flashback; Dixie's View

"Are you and Griffin still friends?" Charli asks.

"I dropped him." I say.

"Oh." She says.

She looks at her watch and sighs.

"I gotta go but Y/n is around the corner." She says.

"Okay." I say.

She leaves and I start to cry.

I'm over Griffin but I hate being single. There are so many people out there, including my fans, that would treat me better. I just don't want to try it.

My room door opens and Y/n comes in.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asks.

"I broke up with Griffin." I say.

"Don't cry over him. You are smart, beautiful, talented, and funny. You are the teenage version of Beyoncé." She says.

I giggles and she smiles. I can't help it. I kiss her and she climbed on top of me.

Riley is fucking messed up in the head. That bitch needs to be put in a fucking asylum. She lit Y/n's new BMW on fire because Y/n was holding my hand. It was for a music video.

I kiss and she unbuttons my pants.

End of flashback; Y/n's View

Riley yelled at me, set my $157,000 car on fire, hit me, and broke up with me. 

"Why are you being so loud?" I ask.

"You aren't enough." She says.

"You say that and then you try to sleep with me." I say typing on my phone.

She takes my phone and reads it.

"You're still talking to that whore?" She shouts.

I sigh and stand up.

"Dixie is my best fucking friend and we have been since birth. Don't talk to me about my friends being whores. Allison tries to have sex with me on a daily basis. I'm smart enough to say no. You cheated on me with Griffin. He was Dixie's boyfriend!" I shout back.

Fuck.

She smirks and kisses me. She pulls me on top of her and I kiss her neck. It happens every time. I defend myself and she kisses me. We have sex and our relationship is fine.

Time Skip

"I wanna break up." I say.

"Why do you want to throw a 2 year relationship away?" Riley asks.

"You need help and you don't want to get it. I tried to look past all of that but you keep doing it." I say.

"Can we at least be... ugh... friends?" She asks.

"Yes." I say.

Riley smiles and I hug her. She leaves and I sigh. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I smile.