BNHA Part 65

--Aeden--

Mr. Aizawa:Wait,Midoriya and Clyde hasn't come back yet? | Sero:All they had to do is buy rope and a whetstone,what's taking so long!? | Hagakure:I mean,for real!

--Clyde--

Midoriya and I sprinted to UA,meeting Aoyama at the gates as he was looking out for us.

Aoyama:Midoriya! Clyde! There you are!  | Midoriya:Aoyama! Sorry we're so late! | Aoyama:*notices the dirt from our fight with Gentle* Sacre bleu,you two look terrible! | Clyde:We were too much in a hurry that we fell. | Aoyama:How clumsy,here,get changed. Everyone is waiting! Aeden's worried,you know! | Midoriya:I owe him an apology then! | Clyde:We should clean up too Midoriya! Everyone will be wondering about us instead of enjoying the show.

And so,we hurry to the school's bathrooms and cleaned ourselves up.

--Aeden--

Uraraka:There are way more people than I thought there'd be! | Sato:At least it sounds like everyone is in a good mood! | Mineta:Well yeah,stupid,it's a festival! | Aeden:*sweat pouring down his face* Is Midoriya not back yet? | Mineta:That slowpoke better put a fire under his boot and get here now!

Midoriya:*bursts through the door* I'm here everyo--OOF! | Aeden:*instantly hugs Midoriya* You know how worried Aeden was for you?! Thanks the gods above that you're back! | Midoriya:Sorry! ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃᶦⁿ ᶦᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ. | Aeden:*sigh of relief* Alright,now that these two are back,let's rock this performance! | Everyone:YEAH!

--No POV--

The curtains slowly open and reveal the students in Class A in their places. Within the crowd,they all spot Eri sitting on one of Mirio's arms to she can see her new friends better. For some reason,the students in the other classes were shouting "Yaoyorozu!" for some reason,earning annoyance and confusion to Aeden.

Aizawa:I hope they can pull this off. | Present Mic:Don't tell me you're nervous! I'm looking forward to this banger. | Aizawa:I don't care what you think,besides,aren't you on patrol? | Present Mic:I'm not gonna just watch at one jam!

Aizawa:There are some students who blame Class A for the school's current situation,and they haven't try to hide how unhappy they are. They're not here to have a good time. This isn't entertainment for them. They wanna criticize,or even better,see our class fail.

The lights dim down,and Bakugo's voice rang out to the crowd.

Bakugo:Now! Start,dammit! | Kirishima:Let's show em what we got! | Bakugo:Get ready UA,OUR SOUND IS GONNA KILL YOU!!!

An explosion bombed where Bakugo was,and everyone start dancing as the band team starts playing their instruments.

Jiro:Thanks for coming out today!

Jiro:What am I to be? What is my calling? I gave up giving up,I'm ready to go! The futures left unseen. It all depends on me! Put it on the line to follow my dream,yeah! Tried all my life I've tried to find! Something that makes me hold on and never let go! Ooooohhhh!!! 

Jiro:Hero too! I am a hero too! My heart is set! (My heart is set!) and I won't back down! Hero too,strength doesn't make a hero! True heroes! (True heroes!) Stand up for what they believe! So wait and see!

With Midoriya's help,Aoyama was thrown into the air as he lets out his quirk,producing the wonderful light show for everyone. After that,he fell back down and was caught by Aeden thanks to his quirk. In the meantime,Midoriya quickly bolt out of stage and gets ready to do the special effects.