2

Y/N POV:

We pulled up to the school and hoped out the car. "Yo I know y'all can be lil bitches sometimes. But we goin rule this school and make sure nobody mess wit us. Ight?" I asked.

"Bitch ion who the fuck you callin a lil bitch but ight." Millie said.

"We big dogs." I said putting my fist in the middle.

"Big Dogs." All of them said at the same time while joining my fist bump.

We walked through the school front doors and automatically all eyes were on us. I'm the type of person that loved attention.

As we walked down the hallways we heard little whispers but one stuck out to me.

"I heard she's a Mafia Lord." A girl with blue dyed hair said. "Yeah and those two are the strongest Hybrids out there."

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that me and Dante are both part werewolf and part vampire. Everyone in the school are either vampires, werewolves, witches, Demons, angles, a Succubusor, or hybrids like us. Werewolves are a whole lot more common than other creatures and there are only like 3 demons left on earth so meeting one is very unlikely.

And I'm especially strong because I have a parasite. My mother used to be a scientist and because she hates me she used to do experiments on me. In the end I ended up gaining a parasite. His name is Nate. Because of how strong he is he merged with my original wolf. And now they are both another soul in my body. I basically have the same powers as venom which means i can morph into anything I want in any part of my body.

Another quirk that comes with it is that I'm basically invincible but I can feel pain. Not many people know, and I honestly don't care if they find out.

"Douchebag at 3 o'clock." Mosey whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes cause I know this fool is gonna be like every other white dude, cocky as fuck.

"Hey lil Mama I haven't chocolate yet but I'm down if you are." Some dude with messy brown hair said to me.

"Boy you must be real blind if you think imma have sex wit you. Let alone have sex wit any guy." I said to this boy with a bored expression.

"Why is that Mamas?" He asked looking at me up and down.

"Fool I'm gay. Now get yo Shaggy lookin ass out my face befo you piss me off." I told him.

"Cmon mamas you just ain't have no good Dick yet, but I'll show you." He said licking his lips and grabbing his dick.

"One, boy I ain't ya moms so we goin shut down the whole "mamas" thing rn." I said pushing him by his shoulders.

"And two, I already got a big dick, bitch ion need yo shrimpy one. So get yo cocky ass away from me and my crew, before I cut dat tongue of yours and feed it to my shark." I said to the boy making my eyes flash red and bring out my fangs.

And with that I walked away from the boy leaving him dumbfounded.

"Damn Mjay you ain't have to threaten the boy like dat." Dante said throwing his arm around me and laughing.

"That fool is way too cocky, somebody need to give dat dude a mirror or somin." I said shaking my head.

Me and everybody got our schedules and went to class, none of us had the same class rn so I was on my way to Math.

"Ah looks like we have a new student this year class." Some wrinkly guy told the class. I could tell he was eye fucking me and it was gross. It's like bitches can't tell when a nigga gay.

"Tell the class your name sweet heart and where ya from." The teacher said putting his arm around my waist and very closely to my butt.

"Ok I will, but one, don't call me sweetheart EVER, you address me by my name. And two, get yo ashy ass hand away from my body." I said glaring at the teacher.

"Oh. Uh uh I'm uh- I'm sorry. I just uh-" "I bet you are teach just don't let it happen again Ight?" I cut him off.

He just nodded. "Ion think I heard ya teach." I said tilting my head a little and making my eyes flash red.

"Y-Yes ma'am." He said looking down. "Ight. And call me Y/N, that's my name." I told him before I went to sit down in my seat.

"A-anyway c-class we a-are g-gonna s-start with a-a p-practice p-packet." The teacher stuttered while trying to pick up the stack off papers but dropping them instead, making the whole class laugh.

"Pfft, that was iconic. Finally somebody got the balls to put that teacher in his place." Some black girl with the most gorgeous eyes and smooth chocolate skin said to me.

"Well dat fool needed to be taught a lesson. If I had to teach em, oh well so be it." I told the girl.

"Normani." She introduced herself and put her hand out for me to shake.

"The names Y/N." I said giving her a charming smile and shaking her hand. As soon as I touched her hand something jolted up my arm. The feeling felt familiar. Like an... orgasm.

The fuck? How I got an orgasm in my arm.

When I pulled away I looked at Normani in shock. She clearly didn't notice because she looked back at the class. She must be a succubus or something.

No, that doesn't make sense because I can tell by her Aura she is a hybrid.

Then if that wasn't worse. What really made my heart stop was what Nate said to me in my mind.

MATE!!! MATE!!!! MATE!!!!