42

Y/N's POV:

"So I was thinking last night and befoe we get dis lazy day started I need you guys' help to do something very important." I said walking into the back yard.

It was around 1pm and I just woke up.

I slipped on a simple yet fly outfit.

It's super hot outside so I didn't want to wear a bunch of layers

Idk why I decided to wear the beanie but Ally gave it to me and I thought it was nice.

Everyone else was up before me so I was meeting up with them in back yard.

"Wassup Mjay?" Jordan asked.

I took a deep breath knowing that they might not wanna help me with my request.

"I need help summoning my father, aka the devil. If you guys don't wanna do it I understand because I know y'all are pretty holy you specifically Jordan. And-" I rambled but Millie cut me off.

"We'll help you Mjay but we won't be touching nor talking to him. Only you, and when he shows up we will be praying to god because the devil is an evil man and may try to hurt us." She said in defeat.

I looked to everyone else to see if they agreed and they all nodded.

"YES! Thank you guys so much. Whatever y'all want for the rest of the week, I will provide." I said tackling all of them into a hug.

"You goin regret saying that later but whateva." Zendaya mumbled.

"So when he goin do dis and how?" Mosey asked getting up.

"My boy Harry knows all bout dis. I'll just hit him up." I said pulling out my phone.

"I really hope we won't regret this Mjay." Jordan said sternly while pointing his index finger at me.

"Bring a bible and holy water just in case." I said before I heard Harry pick up the phone.

(Phone conversation)

Hello?

Hey Harry.
How are you?

Hey Y/N.
I'm fine but why are you
Calling me?
We don't have a training session
Today.
You already learned how to turn
Into your demon form by yourself.

Yeah I know.
And thank you fa dat bro
But I need a favor.

Shoot.