23

Y/N POV:

(Time Skip)

The girls just finished their recording for "Better Together" and when I tell you my girlfriends sound AMAZING.

Damn they are mad talented, and I'm super lucky to have them in my life.

We just arrived at the place and they are about to go on.

"Good luck loves." I whispered to them

"Thanks baby" Dinah said about to kiss me, but I stopped her which made her pout.

"I though you guys wanted to keep our relationship a secret. And there are a lot of people here." I said looking around.

"Uggghhh, I forgot about that." Dinah groaned.

"Yeah I don't like that we can't show each other off all the time." Lauren huffed.

"Welp you don't know how publicity or how your fans will react." I said.

"You really are perfect, aren't you?" Normani asked with a small smile.

"Why do you say that?" I asked with a confused face which made the girls giggle.

"You're perfectly fine with our relationship being a secret. You don't even mind that we can't hug or kiss all the time. Our ex's would've claimed that we are ashamed of them or something like that." Ally said with a small eye roll at the end.

"Are you guys ashamed of me, or each other?" I asked.

And without hesitation all of them shook their heads.

"Well there you have it. As long as we love each other and you're not ashamed of our relationship then I have problem with hiding it." I said honestly and nonchalantly.

"We love you." Camila said looking at me dreamily.

"I love you all too" I said to all of them.

"Ok you girls are on." Some guy with a headset said, before disappearing in the back.

"Love you babes, you'll do great." I said hugging all of them.

"Thank you baby." Normani said before going onto the set.

I sat on a couch and watched the girls on set.

Everything was going great, they all shared funny stories and laughs.

"So girls, we got a video sent by an anonymous person, of you all and some mystery girl at a local ice cream place playing around and getting quite close." The reporter said.

Then the next thing that happened made my heart drop.

A video of me and the girls at the ice cream shop playing around and sharing occasional kisses on the cheeks.

I looked back at the girls and they looked a little nervous and scared too.

Dinah looked over at me, silently pleading for help.

I just shrugged and mouthed 'think of something'.

Deep down I wanted them to just admit we are all in a group relationship and I honestly thought they were gonna.

"Lol, that's just one of are really close friends from our high school. We always kiss each other on the cheeks. She's just our best friend, nothing more." Lauren said with a smile while all the other girls nodded, agreeing with her.

I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt.

I know they love me and all, but the way they said it so confidently and sincere.