14

Y/N POV:

IM ACTUALLY KISSING ANOTHER ONE OF MY CRUSHES.

I backed Dinah into a wall without breaking the kiss.

Her lips were so soft but she kissed me so rough at the same time.

I pull back for some air but as soon as my eyes meet her lust filled eyes. She grabs that back of my neck and smashes our lips together.

As soon as she puts her hands through my curly hair I feel my friend spring up.

While I'm kissing her, I'm super confused on why I got a boner just be her touching my hair.

I move my hips a little so that Dinah won't feel my boner. Thank GOD I was wearing compression shorts.

I decided to make a bold move and graze my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance. But she denied.

So I lowered my hands to her thick ass and squeeze which made her moan as soon as I heard this I was already getting close. But I toke this chance to slide my tongue into her mouth.

About one minute later of me shoving my tongue down her throat. I bite her bottom lip a little. Which made her moan in my mouth.

At this point I basically cumed in my pants.

No.

I LITERALLY cumed in my pants.

Which made break the kiss, hold my private part, and back away from Dinah.

She looked at me confused. Then she noticed how uneasy I was. "OMG are you ok? Did I do something wrong." She asked trying to get closer to me.

I can barely walk straight because of how HARD I just came. But then it Donged on me.

SHE'S A SUCCUBUS AND I TOTALLY FORGOT.

"Um y-you're a Succubus, right?" I asked, finally making I contact with her.

She slowly nodded her head, finally she came to realization on what just happened.

"Oh shoot I'm so sorry Y/N. I was so into the kiss that I lost control of my powers. A-And I'm on my period too so sometimes-" she tried to explain but I cut her off.

"Nah it's ok, I get it. But right now I'm like really sticky so I gotta go change." I said shifting in my clothes.

"Oh ok, I wanna admire the sharks a little more and get them to like me. Tell the girls I'll see them in a little." Dinah said while looking at the tank.

"Ok" I said before basically running out of there.

"I'm sorry again!" I heard Dinah shout as soon as I pressed the button in the elevator.

Once the elevator hit my floor, I power walked into my room, took a shower, and changed into some comfy clothes.