46

Camila's POV:

I missed being in her embrace, having her arms around me, and even smelling her.

I was so heartbroken when I saw the video, but I still had faith in Y/N. Even if it was true and I'd get my heartbroken even more, I still had faith in her.

"I told you guys it was probably a misunderstanding!" I yelled but it came out like a mumble since I had my head in the crook of Y/N's neck.

"I am so sorry Y/N I-" Dinah stuttered but Y/N cut her off.

"It's fine DJ, I would've reacted the same way if I felt like you guys cheated. But I wouldn't have hit any of you btw. But please, if you feel like something is off just come to me and ask me." Y/N practically begged.

In the corner of my eye I saw the girls nod their heads.

"Monkey? You too." She whispered in my ear.

I blushed at the nickname she gave me, I loved it when she called me Monkey or Koala.

"I've always had faith in you, I wanted to go ask you yourself but the girls stopped me, saying that you don't deserve seeing us sad. But I understand." I said giving her a peck on the lips before putting my head back in my previous position.

"Umm we really need to talk." Lauren said.

"Of course. Want me to carry you Monkey?" She whispered that last part.

I didn't say anything so I just nodded.

She lowered her other arm so that it was under my butt to support me better.

We all entered the hotel room and it was a complete mess since when we watched the video we lashed out on everything.

"Sorry about the mess." Normani said with a nervous chuckle.

"It's fine, and y'all need to stop being so nervous it's makin me jittery. I'm still you guys' girlfriend since we never broke up. I don't love you guys any less and I hope you all don't love me any less." She says reassuringly.

Normani rolled her eyes before stepping up to Y/N and smashing her lips onto her's.

And the same thing happened with the other three girls.

"Why don't love you any less. That'll probably be impossible. I'm offended that you thought other wise." Normani says but jokes at the end.

"Yes of course, after Dinah assaulted my face, I assumed you all love me more than life itself." Y/N says sarcastically.

Everyone's attention turned to Y/N's scratched face with dried blood on it.

Lauren and Normani punched Dinah in both of her arms.

"Ouch! Jeez I'm sorry, I just got really angry." Dinah says rubbing her shoulders.

"I told you it's ok. Jeez y'all don't listen, do y'all? You guys need to believe me when I say I'm not mad." Y/N says sincerely while rolling her eyes.

"Well it's kinda hard to believe that when the next minute you have an attitude or you seem gloomy." Ally counters.

"Well cause I'm fucking bipolar. I thought that was already established. My brain forgives and forgets faster than my heart." She argues.

"Anyways, we need to apologize about what happened at Taco Bell." Normani says, brushing off the last topic.

"Yeah about that. We are really really sorry about what happened. We have to be more mindful about your feelings. We only said it like that since it would be the only way to keep our relationship a secret. We didn't mean to sound so careless about it." I cut in while jumping out of her arms to stand on the ground.