8

Y/N POV:

It's currently 3am and I'm still up.

It's not like anything is wrong, I literally suffer from insomnia.

I'm on my Xbox playing Minecraft Bed Wars right now, and I'm about to get a victory but someone knocks. I looked at the door which made the guy kill me and made me loose.

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw my controller on the bed. I'm a sore loser and I'm proud, I cant help it.

I stomped up to the door getting ready to yell at whoever messed me up, but it was Ally.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were busy." She said getting ready to walk away, but I quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Nah it's ok, I was just playing a video game. But what's up? It's super early I thought you'd still be sleep." I told her, letting go of her wrist.

"Yeah you're right, but I can't fall back asleep. And I know we just met but I was wondering if I can hang with you, till I fall back asleep." She said playing with her fingers and looking at the floor.

"Hey." I said and gently took her chin making her look at me.

"It's not very fair that the floor gets to see your beautiful face." I said giving her a small smile.

Then she blushed a little, which made my heart melt. "And sure you can hang with me. Come in." I said moving out of the way so she can enter my room.

"Wow your room is cool. But..." she cut her self off by laughing a little "spaceships though?"

I chuckled "aight yeah I know it's dorky. But I like em, as a kid I always wanted to build my own ship so I can just fly around the world." I told her honestly.

"That's awesome. And I have no doubt that you'll be able to do that." She said smiling at me and I just smiled right back.

"I've always wanted to be a singer/ dancer." She confessed.

"I can see that dream is already coming true. My friend is a big fan of fifth harmony." I told her whilst flopping down on my bed.

"Really?" She asked whilst sitting next to me. "Yup" I said popping the "p".

We sat in silence for a while until I broke it. "Hey do you want some more comfy clothes to change in?" I asked her.

"Eh I don't wanna be a bother or anything." She told me shaking her head.

"Girl please, I just want you to be comfortable." I said to her while getting up and walking in my walk in closet.

"Socks or no socks?!" I shouted, so she can here me in the other room.

"No socks please!" She shouted back.

I grabbed her a hoodie and some shorts.

"The AC comes on in like 15 minutes so it's gonna be cold. The hoodie might be a little too big on you but it's whatever." I said handing her the clothes.

"Thanks Y/N." She said taking the clothes and standing up.

"No problem. So the bathroom is right there, I'm gonna put on a movie." I told her.

She just nodded an walked over to the bathroom.

"Oh yeah Ally!" "Wassup?" She responded, poking her head out of the bathroom.

"Whatever you do, do not touch the green button next to the door." I told her without taking my eyes off the TV.

"Ookay." She said looking at me weirdly before going back in the bathroom.

After about 2 minutes Ally came out of the bathroom. I had already chose the movie "Work it" for us to watch. What can I say, I have a soft spot for Liza Koshy.

"Hey, so I chose 'Work it' but we can watch something else if yo-" I immediately stopped when I saw what she looked like in my clothes.

Oh my fuckin god. If one called this girl ugly, I would cut their eyes out because clearly they don't need em if they think this goddess is ugly.

I snapped out of my daze when Ally started waving her hand in front of my face.

"Heeellloooo, you good Y/N?" Ally said.

"Y-Yeah I'm good. I'm sorry I just didn't know someone could look THAT good in such a simple outfit." I said nonchalantly.

She immediately started blushing and walked to the side of the bed to lay down.

"You're such a flirt but thanks." She said getting comfortable.

"I just speak the truth." I said raising my hands up in defense and getting comfy myself.

Finally the movie ended, and I was so into it I hadn't noticed Ally was asleep and cuddled into me.

I honestly didn't mind so I shifted so I was on my back, I put my arm around Ally, whilst bringing her head up so she can lay on my shoulder.

She must've woken up from so much movement cause she said "Is this ok? I don't wanna over step boundaries." She said in her sexy ass sleepy voice while looking up at me.

"Yeah it's cool, and I get it I'm really comfy." I said smirking at her, which made her roll her eyes playfully and chuckle.

"Good Night Y/N." Ally said before laying her head back on my shoulder and putting her face deep in the crook of my Neck.

"Night Night Als." I said in a singsong voice. I could practically feel her roll her eyes which made me laugh a little.

Finally we both fell into a deep sleep listening to each other's steady breathing.