31

Normani's POV:

I just pulled up in front of Y/N's mansion and I honestly don't know what to do.

At this point I couldn't stop the tears from falling.

(Flashback)
I just got into my dad's house and he was no where to be found.

"Daddy?!" I yelled out in panic.

You got know idea how many teams people tried to break into our house and kidnap us.

"Oh hi babygirl. You remembered me?" My dad said pulling me into a hug.

"Of course I remember you. Why you say dat." I said confused but still hugging my father back.

"You've been spending so much time with your friends and Y/N's house. You don't like to hang out wit your hold man no more." My dad said wiping away a fake tear.

Yup, you heard him right. I may or may not have lied to the girls saying my dad was cool with me dating like 5 girls. So he thinks we are all friends.

So what happened was I was about to come out to my dad about being bisexual, and at the time he was in the living room, scrolling through Instagram. Before I could say anything he came across a lesbian couple and called them "disgusting" and "a disgrace to the world". So I just played it off like I wasn't going to come out to him, and he believed it.

"Sorry dad, it's just our last year of high school and we're trying to spend as much time together as possible." I explained to him only lying a little.

"It's OK sweetheart, I know you teens like to stay away from your parents as much as possible, I understand." My dad says kissing my forehead while I just nodded my head into his chest.

"Oh daddy I came here for a reason, I need to tell you something." I said nervously backing away from the hug.

"What is it Mani-bear" He asked.

"Well, I know you might like this but I don't wanna be your personal assassin anymore. I have my career to think of, and I don't wanna be a murder whilst being in the public eye." I explained to him. (Ik some of y'all forgot bout this and so did I honestly, but she talks about this in the earlier -chapters.)

He looked pretty mad, but he tried to hide it.

"Ok Normani. But how am I gonna get a new assassin?" My dad said annoyed whilst holding the bridge of his nose.

"Just ask one of your friends for recommendation." I suggested.

"Sure, I'll ask Y/N for some, she has the best team out there." My father said, and I couldn't help but smile at the thought of Y/N.

The doorbell broke me out of my thoughts of Y/N.

"Are you expecting anyone dad?" I asked whilst going to the front door.

"Yes actually, I want you to meet someone." My dad said standing next to me and opening the door.

There were two men, one was my age and one was much older, I don't know how, but the younger dude looked familiar.