3

Y/N POV:

I quickly looked back at the front of the class and tried to focus on what the teacher was teaching but I couldn't.

The fuck Nate meant by "Mate", Legend says that Hybrids find their mates when they are like 25 or some shit. I'm fuckin 17, how did I get my mate now?!

Plus I barely even know this girl, yes she's beyond beautiful and seems like a cool person but she can't be my mate.

Nigga, stop questioning me and admit that she yo damn mate. You should be happy, imagine being able to tap dat ass whenever you want.

Stfu Nate, you gotta be stuck on stupid if you think she my mate. Especially this early Man. And everything is bout sex with you dawg.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that class was over.

"M-Ms. Jobs?" The teacher said tapping me slightly.

"Hmm?" "C-Class is over, y-you are d-dismissed." He stuttered, backing away from me when he noticed I snapped out of my trance.

"Oh my bad, I'll be on my way." I said gathering my stuff and exiting the classroom.

The word "Mate" was just bouncing around my head.

Then I bumped into someone in the hallway causing both their and my books to fall.

"Oh shit! My fault, I wasn't watchin where I was going. Here lemme help you." I apologized, and immediately went to pick up the books, not even bothering to look at who I bumped into.

"Nah it's ok, I wasn't looking where I was going either." An angelic voice said next to me, while bending down to pick up the books also.

I looked up and saw a girl with Tan skin and Blonde hair. And well... DAMN SHE'S HOT.

Wait what the hell am I thinking. Y/N ain't no simp for nobody.

Finally we gave back each other's book and looked into each other's eyes again.

I couldn't help but get lost in her sparkling eyes, damn.

"Umm thanks for helping me with the books." The girl  said, showing off her pearly whites.

Fuck, my heart exploded.

"U-uh yeah, n-no problemo." I said, immediately cringing at my stuttering and my word choice.

She giggled and said "Well I've gotta head to class but..." she paused to take my arm and write down her number on it. "Call me." She finished before turning around and walking to her next class.

I just stood there dumbfounded, and wondering how someone could be so god damn beautiful.

Oh shit! I didn't even ask for her name. IDIOT!

"What the fuck was that?!" A voice yelled behind me, making me automatically turn around.

"Fuck! Dante don't sneak up on a hood nigga like that." I said punching him in the arm.

"Answer the damn question. I haven't seen you dat star struck since you tasted Chick-Fil-a the the first time." He said while walking with me to our next class.

"Ion know whatcu talkin bout." I said shrugging.

"Girl, you were stuttering, I ain't never seen you stutter like that before." He told me.

"Well there's a first time for everything." I said giving him a fake smile.

"Tell me who dat honey was, and how she made you act like dat, or else I'm gonna tell everybody else what I saw and then we all goin be buggin you about it." He said walking in the front of me, making me stop walking.

I rolled my eyes. My brother and my friend's can be super annoying. So if he told them I knew they would never let it go.

"Ight fine, I honestly don't know what her name is and I'm sorry for being a little intimidated and star struck by her beauty." I said, immediately regretting the fact I said "intimidated".

"Woah, did I just here Y/N Jobs was intimidated?" Mosey said coming out of no where, and throwing his arm around me.

"Fuck." I mumbled getting ready for the teasing. At this point we were all late for class, but I didn't really care.

"Well damn I never thought I'd see the day." Zendaya said.

"And get this guys. A girl did it." Dante said, making all three of them gasp dramatically at the same time.

"Wow the pimp has turned into the simp." Zendaya said making all of them laugh at the same time.

"Wasn't even that funny." I mumbled, trying to get away from them.

"Don't be all salty because we caught yo ass red handed. Now tell us who had the power to make my bitch stutter." Daya said putting both of her hands on my shoulders and stepping in front of me.

The only reason they were acting like this because back at New York every girl from every place wanted me. The only reason they did was because they saw me get a glow up and turn into a boss. So I never really been in relationship, only fuck buddies here or there. Honestly, I still be talking to them.

"First of all I ain't nobody's bitch. And second, I don't know what her name is but all I know is that she's hot and super cute at the same time." I said getting really annoyed they were all up in my business.

"Wait, what she look like?" Zendaya asked.

I described her and somehow Zendaya found who she was. Turns out her name is Dinah and she's in a girl group called Fifth Harmony. And get this, so is Normani. 

How did Zendaya get all this info from just searching up her features? I have no idea, but I didn't think much of it.

Not goin lie, that girl is sexy as fuck, and mad talented. All of 'em are.

"Damn sis, you hit the jackpot." Dante said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"The fuck you talkin bout bro, she ain't even my girl." I said shaking his hand off my shoulder.

I didn't wanna tell them about the whole mate thing. One, I didn't wanna get teased by them, day and night. And two, it could be a mistake, she might not feel the same way, so Nate could just be actin stupid or something.

Nigga don't call me stupid. I'm not stubborn like yo ass. She's our mate and I know it.

I didn't feel like retaliating wit him rn. So imma let him talk.

"Damn chill. And we all know with yo charm you could get any girl." Mosey said making the other two nod in agreement.

Well... they ain't wrong.