33

Dinah's POV: 

We just got to Harry's place and I could tell every time Y/N looked at Normani she would get extremely mad, so I would have to hold her hand and use my powers to calm her down. Thank god I sat in the front seat whilst she drove. 

"Y/N! Jeez you took forever! We need to get this over with!" Harry yelled taking Y/N by the arm which she immediately retracted. 

"Look Styles, I know we cool and shit. But one thing you should know bout me is that Ion like being touched unless it's a person I'm wit, so if you need me somewhere just tell me dawg. Ain't gotta grab my arm like dat." Y/N explained to Harry whilst straightening her long sleeve. 

Y/N has a lot of specific things people need to know cause she gets mad easily. 

"Got it. One question, have you gotten mad anytime today?" Harry asked whilst taking us down to his basement.

"More like ragging, we had to chain dis girl to the fucking concrete which barely even held her down might I add." I said with sass making  the girls laugh a little whilst Y/N rolled her eyes. 

"Ion know how many times I gots to tell y'all. When somebody hurts one of my babies they either gonna get one of their limbs cut off or they goin die." Y/N said with a duh tone whilst crossing her arms. 

"Oof that's not good, lemme examine your eyes real quick." Harry said pointing at a chair with a light over it. 

Y/N went and sat on it whilst we hovered around her. 

Harry took some type of eye magnifier glass and looked in her eyes. 

"Yup the darkness is taking over for sure. We've gotta get you in that cage ASAP." Harry said going to a brick wall. 

Before any of us can ask any questions, Harry pressed on a brick which opened some type of key pad. 

He quickly inserted the password and it opened a hug cage with chains. 

"Man I gotta get chained again?! Dem things hurt and they is cold bruh!" Y/N whined making everyone accept Harry laugh. 

"We don't have to chain you, you just have to stay in the cage." Harry said opening the door. 

"Ion get a bed or nothin?" Y/N asked crossing her arms again. 

"Nope!" Harry said with a smirk whilst popping the "p". 

"You are extremely smart. When the evilness takes over you'll find a way to use basically anything to help you escape." Harry explained. 

"Understandable." Y/N mumbled. 

"Can I at least get a speaker outside of the cage, Ion wanna sit there for like four days not doin nothin." Y/N pleaded.

"Ugh! That can be arranged." Harry groaned, annoyed.

I hadn't noticed till now but all the girls were clinging to Y/N and me being me, I didn't wanna be left out so I clung onto Y/N as well.

"Why y'all being all clingy? Not dat I ain't like it when y'all is clingy. But why now?" Y/N said with a small chuckle while hugging us back.

"We won't be able to see you in like four days!" Ally yelled making me slowly realize and squeeze onto Y/N even tighter. 

"We won't be able to cuddle, play around, have food fights, or tease you for four flipping days daddy." Normani pointed out with a pout.

"Awwww, Loves I'll miss y'all too. But you guys visit your papi, ya-" Y/N said but was quickly cut off by Harry.

"Actually you won't be able to visit her, It'll cause too many complications." Harry said.