49

Normani's POV:

We've noticed how Y/N's screen on her computer is Kevin Durant and how she has a whole notebook of all of Kevin Durant's plays and successes.

We had a feeling that Y/N was a big fan of Kevin so we decided that it would mean the world to her if she was able to have and actual conversation with him.

"Yo Kevin, come on out." Camila yelled to the locker rooms by the court.

We all looked at Y/N with smirks as her face fell and she completely froze.

Then the huge basketball player jogged out of the locker room with a soft smile on his face.

"What's Good, Y/N. I heard a you a big fan of mines." The very tall basketball player said.

Y/N just looked at him with wide eyes and a goofy smile.

I've never seen Y/N so starstruck before, well besides when she went to our "Work From Home" concert, but still.

They did a small low five, before doing that little grip and slide thingy. (I really don't know what it's called but y'all know what I'm talking bout, if not this is what I meant.)

"I- uh- umm

"I- uh- umm. Whose Y/N?" She asked before letting go of his hand making him chuckle.

We all laughed nervously before going to stand next to Y/N.

"Yes she is a very big fan of yours as you can see. She was wondering if you could sign your autograph or something." Camila said to Kevin while putting her hands on Y/N's shoulders, subtly shaking them so she would act normal again.

"Of course, but does Y/N wanna shoot a couple of hoops wit me befoe I do?" He asked turing his attention to Y/N.

She didn't answer at first but I snapped my fingers in the front of her face making her shake her head and snap out of whatever trance she was in.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a really big fan of yours, I've basically grew up on you and your teammates. It would be a huge honor play a quick game with you." Y/N said with the biggest smile.

"Well, let's see what ya got Jobs." He said before jogging over to the basketballs.

Y/N turned to us with a face of pure shock yet happiness.

"HE KNOWS MY NAME!!" She mouthed to us in excitement before going to catch up with Kevin while we giggled at her excitement.

We all sat on the bleachers while watching Y/N and Kevin play, cheering Y/N of course.

The game went pretty well, they were tied and going neck on neck until Kevin Dunk'd on Y/N since she was going hammer on him.

"GG, you really good. With a good couch and a lot of practice you can go pro."he said side hugging Y/N.