17

Y/N POV:

The girls had came out of the house. And let's just say they were quite amazed at the fort.

Right now we are all sitting in a circle just talking, Lauren on my left and Dinah on my right.

"Alright everyone up for that game of truth or dare?" Lauren asked, while smirking and rubbing her hands together evilly.

We all agreed.

"Who's going first?" Ally asked.

"Me!" Dinah basically screamed.

"Jeez chill Dinah, fine you go first." Lauren said.

"Uh Y/N, truth or dare?" Dinah asked.

"Uhhh truth." I said making Dinah groan dramatically.

"Booorring, but anyway, what are your top 3 biggest secrets." Dinah asked.

Go head and tell them. I wanna have a good laugh when they leave yo ass and never talk to you again.

Leave me alone Nate.

You just mad cause you know I'm right. They gonna leave you like all those other kids back in Brooklyn. I'm surprised Lathan and Zendaya stayed.

Aren't you supposed to be my wolf or something. You supposed to bring the best out of me and be positive.

Yeah, 'wolf'. And don't tell me how to do my job.

Ugh I hate you Nate.

Now you know how other people feel about you, piece of shit.

At first I was confused on why Nate said 'wolf' like that but I quickly shook those thoughts off when I realized the girls were still waiting on me to answer.

"Uhh, imma be completely honest with y'all, BUT you have to promise not to look at me any other way. I'm still the goofy, flirty Y/N y'all know." I explained.

They all scoffed.

"We not gonna leave or look at you any other way Y/N, we just wanna get to know you better." Normani explained.

"Alright. So the first one is, I'm intersex. So technically I'm a girl, I was just born with a dick." I said looking down.

I waited for someone to laugh or throw some type of insult at me, but it just stayed silent. So I just kept looking down.

After what felt like year I felt some lift my head up by my chin. The my light blue eyes were met with my favorite green ones.

"Hey don't hide that cute face nugget. And we don't care what's in between your legs. We love you for you." Lauren said while creasing my cheeks.

I looked over at the other girls and they just nodded showing they agreed with Lauren.

"Ya know you don't have to keep going if you don't want to." Dinah said while smiling at me.

"Nah, I want to keep going." I said smiling at all the girls.

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I have a few mental disorders. I've had them since I was about 9 years old and I went to the doctor with my aunt. I'm not gonna specify which ones I have because it's too hard for me. But I promise I'll tell you guys soon." I said.

I sighed and looked up at all the girls.

They looked like they felt bad for me and I hate that. I hate it when people looked at me with pity.