50

Y/N's POV:

Throughout the car ride the girls were almost shaking with excitement and nervousness.

Eventually the car came to a stop next to a path, I think it led to a beach since there was lots of sand on it and overall it looked really familiar.

All the girls got out of the car first, and when I was about to come out Jordan stopped me.

"Look, I know you told me you wanted to wait but I honestly feel like you should give it to them today." He said with a serious look on his face making me sigh.

I knew exactly what he was talking about but I was hesitant.

So I had recently gotten the girls promise rings.

We've been dating for 6 months and I still feel like it's a little too early to give it to them. (IK in real time it probably was less than 6 months but pretend y'all have been literally dating for 6 months.)

The day I decided to get them was when that morning I had a dream that we were all married, in a beautiful big house in Pennsylvania with 8 kids, and with some puppies which I guess were some of my dog's offspring. I thought, since we are too young and it's too early in our relationship to get engaged, I might as well let them know I'm planning on spending the rest of my life with them, and our love will forever be powerful.

When I bought the rings, I knew that just looking at them I would want to give it to the girls right in the moment so to control myself I asked Jordan to hold onto them for me.

I'm not the most creative person so I just bought the rings based off of how expensive they are and what the girls like, for example I got Normani a diamond ring with pink diamonds in the center since her favorite color is pink, and for Lauren I got a greenish diamond since she is in love with her own green eyes.

"Ehh, I don't know man. This date was for me and for the girls to treat me. And don't say I'm soundin self centered when they literally told me that. Plus I'm not completely sure if I should give it to them now. I don't want to scare them away by moving too fast and giving them promise rings." I said while nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Dude, this is literally the perfect time to present the rings to them now. I know you Y/N, if you don't do it now you just gonna chicken out of all of the perfect chances you'll actually have to give it to them, because of your doubts and insecurities. It's now or never my guy." He said sternly before handing me the long, black velvet box.

I specifically requested that type of box since I didn't want to carry around like 5 boxes, so all the rings are in that one black box.

I sighed heavily before putting the box in my surprisingly deep pockets.

"Ok Jordan, but if they don't accept and leave me, before I have an emotional breakdown, I will beat your ass." I said sternly before leaving the car.

There was a flash of fear on his face before he just smiled.

"You'll thank me later Y/N, and of course they will say yes, they love you. Now go get your girls." He said making me take a deep breath before walking to the girls.

I walked down the path and saw the girls on the beach petting... horses?

Wait...

WTF, are those Unicorns?!

I'm a demon and friends with hundreds of creatures but I didn't even know unicorns existed.

"Where did you guys even get these?" I asked while petting one.