40

(No birthday smut today children 😇😂)

Y/N's POV: 

The next day....

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" I yelled running away from the beast in my wolf form (That changed btw).

(New wolf form^)

"Quit running from it! Just try to shift into something that'll get you out of the situation!" Harry yelled. 

Lemme catch you up.

Today is the first day of training with Harry.

I thought we were gonna read books, channel my emotions, ya know some Whoosah shit. (If you know this reference, I love you.)

But nooooo, Harry decided to put me in a life or death situation where I need to shift. 

He created a situation where I'm in the woods right now and there's a WHOLE ENDERMAN teleporting behind me, trying to catch up to me.

Why enderman you may ask? Cause my GIRLFRIENDS decided to tell Harry that I have an "Irrational" fear of minecraft beasts. 

Well can you blame me, they are creepy as fuck.

"HOW DA FUCK AM I 'POSED TO GET AWAY?! IT'S A LITERAL ENDERMAN!" I yelled, still running. 

(This triggered the fuck outta me)

The girls are right next to Harry laughing their asses off. 

I was too busy being annoyed at them for laughing I didn't even realize the enderman teleported right in front of me.

I stopped so fast I almost went flying right past him.

He made a weird noise while stalking closer to me. 

"Cmon man, w-we could talk bout dis. One creature to another, r-right?" I tried to negotiate whilst backing up into a tree.

The enderman put his fingers on both sides of my body.

Next thing I know we both on the sky. 

"AHHH FUCK NO! I AIN'T SIGNED UP FA DIS! HARRY STOP THE FUCKING SI-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I was caught off by me screaming when the enderman dropped me and dipped, leaving me falling to my death.