15

Lauren's POV (Surprise Bitches):

Me and the girls stop the pillow fight once we see Y/N head into the kitchen with Ally and Camila.

We wait for like a minute until Ally bolts out of the kitchen which leaves Y/N and Camila alone in the kitchen.

Which means it's Camila's turn to share a kiss with Y/N.

I'm just gonna dive right in and explain.

Me and the girls are a group couple. So we all love each other (romantically) equally.

We haven't told the public that we are all dating each other, so everyone thinks we are just really close friends. Except for our parents of course.

Anyway the more each of us spent with Y/N, the more we each found out that we all have crushes on her.

When we finally admitted to each other that we are falling for Y/N we came up with a plan on how to make her ours.

We knew that to her being in a group couple may sound weird and uncomfortable to her, so we decided to ease our way in.

By that I mean we each kiss Y/N to show her what it'll feel like be able to have all of us, and how great it'll feel.

First it's Me, then Dinah, then Camila, then Ally, last is Normani.

Then during the truth or dare game we'll explain to Y/N that we are in a group couple and we want her to join (maybe not say it like that because it sounds like we are asking her to join a cult).

Hopefully Y/N doesn't find it weird and she actually considers it. Because if she doesn't want all of us she can't have none of us.

The main thing I'm worried about is that Y/N would think that we are weird and gross and not wanna date, let alone be friends with us.

But Y/N is pretty understanding and a great person so that might not be the case, but I can't help but be worried.

An: Just a filler chapter, I'll post an actual one later today👍🏾😙🙂